No announcement yet.

Saw III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I "saw" it last night, heh. I didn't like it that much, and I must be the only one here who liked the second one more. I liked the second one the most out of all three, the first was only good in the very end, during the rest of the movie they had those annoying speed-up/flash sequences.

This one was gory but the plot for the most part, except for the twist sucked. I didn't really care about the guy losing his son and going through the trials, ironically throughout the whole movie up to the end I thought enough people hadn't died yet. Not to mention that there was no real reason to bring that female cop back into the storyline, and the twist on most of the traps made everything seem pretty cheap.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Worr View Post
      Amazing. As good as the first one. I think we can all agree the second one sucked.

Discuss.
      Second one was perfect bridge for third one; haven't seen the third one yet. Heard people fainted in the cinema. Second one wasnt worth paying for.

Comment

Finally there is a good cam version of the movie on the internet. We're about to watch it; I hope its watchable. I checked out the first 5 minutes or so and it was pretty dark.
        sdg

Comment

Done watching it. Get the PUKKA release if you want a nice watchable version. Only problem is that some dark scenes are very hard to see, but there aren't many.

I guess it wasn't a bad movie, but I think it was the worst of the 3 so far.

I wonder if there will be another one or not.
          sdg

Comment

http://movies.ign.com/articles/745/745347p1.html
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X