Saddam Hussain interview...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
    9/11 was nothing compared to any war in comparison to death toll.
    shuttle was mentioned so i wa sjust ya know

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
    I don't understand this whole thing... why go to war ?

It seems that they are having a war to prevent a war... why ?

-RR
    The way I see it is, Bush wants a war so he can be remembered in the future, I mean one is more likely to remeber somebody that did something and seeing as Bush doesn't have the intelligence to do something good for the world, he's going to be a president during a war.

Comment

What I'm wondering is if Saddam 'Insane'(as we hicks call him) is just being diplomatic when he says how he wouldn't be ashamed to admit to being affiliated with Al Quaeda, .... Isn't that a little bit obvious?
      Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl
        What I'm wondering is if Saddam 'Insane'(as we hicks call him) is just being diplomatic when he says how he wouldn't be ashamed to admit to being affiliated with Al Quaeda, .... Isn't that a little bit obvious?
        I think that was a very good answer. In effect, Saddam denied the connection with 'Al Quaede', and he proceeded to convinced the world on this point by stating that he wouldn't be asshame to admit if he did have connection with the terrorist organisation. Launch a war against against Iraq based on its connection with Al Quaeda seems justified to most poeple, while as launch a war based on Iraqie Leader's personal belief violates human rights.
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

It's spelled al Queda. Oh well it's Arabic anyway so it doesn't matter.

-Epi
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
            I think that was a very good answer. In effect, Saddam denied the connection with 'Al Quaede', and he proceeded to convinced the world on this point by stating that he wouldn't be asshame to admit if he did have connection with the terrorist organisation. Launch a war against against Iraq based on its connection with Al Quaeda seems justified to most poeple, while as launch a war based on Iraqie Leader's personal belief violates human rights.
            Unless of course he's lying genius. I don't know a lot of people that'll punch their own ticket on the way out.

Comment

Working...
            X