Public Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Service

I have made this thread so that you, the people of tw's can ask your most invigorating questions of life, love, and so on. I am open to any question and will give you the real answers. Have fun with this thread and feel free to ask anything. Enjoy.

P.S. Flamers dont bother posting, cause i will just pwned you or whatever you fuckin losers do to each other.

What is the meaning of life?

What happens when you die?

When will I get laid?
    ()_()
    (0.o)
    (")(")

Comment

-None

-Nothing

-If you hurry up, 15mins tops (I'll do anything with squeezable ass)

I just crashed your thread. I think.
      Originally posted by Disliked
      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Heatha
        What is the meaning of life?

What happens when you die?

When will I get laid?
        The purpose of our creation is obvious: to reach our utmost goals of belief, knowledge, and spirituality; to reflect on the universe, humanity, and God, and thus prove our value as human beings. Fulfilling this ideal is possible only through systematic thinking and systematic behavior. Thought will provoke action, and thereby start a "prosperous cycle." This cycle will produce more complex cycles, generating between the heart's spirituality and the brain's knowledge, and thereby develop ever-more complex ideas and produce larger projects.

You go into the ground. Or cemated and so on.

I take it your a girl. Being so if you are atleast half decent you can get laid anytime you want. Just show some leg and lick them lips .

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
          -None

-Nothing

I just crashed your thread. I think.
          Thou you try very hard to be funny and amuzing you seem to always come up short. Gj.

Comment

When will I get laid?

A/S/L!?!?!?!?!? oh yeah i already know, wanna trade pix
            Originally posted by Yoshiba
            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

The meaning of life is easy, things like this can always be broken down into two distinct answers.

If you're religious, the meaning is to live your best in this lifetime so that your after-life will be much better.

If you're not religious at all, then your meaning is to have kids and procreate and just fill the earth with your seed. We are animals after all.

Speaker, could you put string theory into easy to understand words, and when you do that...how could this theory help humans in the future?

One more thing, in how many years do you think that nanotechnology will consist of a mainstream market?
              Ну вот...

Comment

Is there life elsewhere from our own planet?

Why can't I stop playing this 2d space ship game?
                ()_()
                (0.o)
                (")(")

Comment

INteresting.

Originally posted by ÆNIMA

One more thing, in how many years do you think that nanotechnology will consist of a mainstream market?
                  For those of you who don't know what nanotechnology is its: an expected future manufacturing technology that will make
                  most products lighter, stronger, cleaner, less expensive and more precise. Thou i am not an expert on the subject i believe this will be in the "mainstream market" and i use this word lightly in 3 years.

Comment

Is there life elsewhere from our own planet?

Why can't I stop playing this 2d space ship game?
                    I really did not understand your first question. So i will answer it to how i think you mean. I do believe there is life on other planets. Human Life? Very Doubtful. But maybe in time.

Sound this word out for me. ad·dic·tion. Compulsive physiological and psychological need for a habit-forming substance. You are either addicted to the game or the people. But more enlikely you have nothing better to do. That might be it. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan

Instead of interested in a thread such as 'which squad will win TWLB: Disoblige, Pallies or whiterabbits' I am more fond of the question 'which squad is the horniest: Disoblige, Pallies or whiterabbit'.

I can't answer either questions.

*Looking at publics displeased eyes, quickly run away*
                      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
                        Instead of interested in a thread such as 'which squad will win TWLB: Disoblige, Pallies or whiterabbits' I am more fond of the question 'which squad is the horniest: Disoblige, Pallies or whiterabbit'.

I can't answer either questions.
                        Disoblige will win base.

Horniest goes to wtfz.

Comment

Originally posted by Speaker Of Trench
                          Disoblige will win base.

Horniest goes to wtfz.
                          wtfz consists mostly kids under 18 who have never got laid before. Diso, Pal and rabbits consist mainly older and slyer vet players who know how to conceal their horniness well.

Sorry I have to disagree with you on this
                          Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

No one deserves your tears, and the one who is will never make you cry.

Lets shag.
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Kids under 18 who have never been laid are the horniest age group there is.

Comment

Working...
                              X