X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get a girlfriend.

Or at least a good fuck buddy.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

diabolo
      Reinstate Sarien
      ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by Send View Post
        Solve the Rubik's Cube.
        Good one. Anyone can learn how to solve a Rubik's Cube within a week or two. And the guides online are extremely easy to follow.

Lock picking requires too much equipment to be casual.

Comment

Theology. Religion is some crazy shit. All of 'em.

Comment

Music theory/musical instrument.

Women love the guitar.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

thye love teh cock too

Comment

Yes, but you can buy and practice a musical instrument. The same is not true of teh cock.

I would advise learning piano, buy a $100 electric piano or something to start with :P
                - k2

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/swangin4s

LOLOLASFOGWLERLWEOLFLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                  Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                  i just wish it was longer
                  Originally posted by Cops
                  it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

You should really go DIY with this - I taught myself spanish by sneaking into classes, I learned automotive repair by hanging with car dudes - not just basic auto stuff, I can take apart an engine block. I learned guitar by borrowing guitars from friends who didn't play (you know those rich kid types).

It cost me next to nothing (besides the auto thing - some fifty bucks for a good tool set and of course expenses for the shit I bought, like new camshafts)
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey View Post
                      Yes, but you can buy and practice a musical instrument. The same is not true of teh cock.
                      well...

Comment

Just get a drug habit.

Comment

unless he's going to front his own meth lab, that's not the cheapest thing to do by himself...
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

practice rolling a quarter over your kuckles...thats sweet
                            or google "pen tricks" and learn that shit. crazy.
                            leap into the world of tantra
                            buy a lot of pot. or grow your own pot.
                            deal drugs.
                            become a voyeur.
                            create a rube goldberg machine
                            invent something.
                            invent a religion (see L. Ron Hubbard)

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient View Post
                              Good one. Anyone can learn how to solve a Rubik's Cube within a week or two. And the guides online are extremely easy to follow.
                              You can learn it in an hour or two easy. It takes a lot more work to learn to speed solve (which is basically memorizing a lot of algorithms).

Then you can move into blind solving. That involves memorizing the cube, covering your eyes, and then solving it from memory. That is continually kicking my ass.

I'm with Send and Sufficient. Solving the cube never fails to impress and is easy to learn (but you'll get damn tired of hearing people tell you "LOL I JUST MOVE THE STICKERS AROUND LOL LOL").
                              Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

learn drums, there are far to few drummers floating round the UK at the moment.

devil sticks

that silly thing with hats

photography?

a sport perhaps?
                                Reinstate Sarien
                                ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Working...
                                X