No announcement yet.

What can I learn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learn, and don't practise it thrue a computer, flirting techniques.

Memory boosters. Your own memory that is. Or that reading skill where you can reada book, and remember the content, in 30 seconds.

Become a good cook.

Learn the body languages.

Learn astrology, read handlines, etc.

Go backpacking/ temp working in a foreign country.

Learn massage technique's.

Go bowling. Often.

Do charity. Work in a dog cannel for instance. Get an empty bag and collect trash in the woods.

Become an online wargod. Get the priceless status of an admired and respected ZH, ER or forum-helpdesk guy of the Trenchwars community.

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
      Learn how to spell!

Awesome work nockm! Of course I mean your slightly edited quote.
      2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
      2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
      2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
      2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
      2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
      1:spider> Wooooohoo!
      1:spider> .*passes the hat*
      1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

someone said cook, thats one of the best ones ive seen. there is little else that can take you so far. learn a bit on how flavors go with each other and get creative. its fun and can be impressive. serslah... get yo dick wet

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

dance, sing, buy some instrument. Not that hard to come up with new (cheap) hobbies
          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            someone said cook, thats one of the best ones ive seen. there is little else that can take you so far. learn a bit on how flavors go with each other and get creative. its fun and can be impressive. serslah... get yo dick wet
            Wow, that's weird. In Louisiana, where I live... cooking is like second nature, like riding a bike. You're not expected to be able to cook a mean chili or fantastic jambalaya by age 15, but most people can.

People shit on Louisiana, but I've been other places, and I sort of like it here. Reflecting a bit, I was able to learn the things I mentioned earlier because of 'Southern Hospitality' - I walk into a mechanic's shop and they'll teach me the ropes and not think twice. Other states I've been to - I come off thinking everyone's an asshole, even though apparently in most places it's not normal to greet everyone you see regardless of whether or not you know them.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

First sentence.. a bit off topic but ok.

Question:
              And that whole reply adds what to the conversation... ?
              You remind me of someone with that non related, non asked judgemental reply.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
                First sentence.. a bit off topic but ok.

Question:
                And that whole reply adds what to the conversation... ?
                You remind me of someone with that non related, non asked judgemental reply.
                Originally posted by IKM
                *Insert insult about you/your understanding of the English language/equally unfunny comment*
                Originally posted by Send
                are you stupid or acting it
                Originally posted by Money
                haha ZING 5 more days till im unbanned!!
                Originally posted by Burzum
                Awesome work nockm! Of course I mean your slightly edited quote.
                My reply was somewhat on-topic as you said, you just derailed thread! You remind me of someone with that threadjacking reply, and a bit biased too, seeing as you could have pointed out any of these replies I posted above, but chose to use my (relatively on-topic) post
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                  Wow, that's weird. In Louisiana, where I live... cooking is like second nature, like riding a bike. You're not expected to be able to cook a mean chili or fantastic jambalaya by age 15, but most people can.

People shit on Louisiana, but I've been other places, and I sort of like it here. Reflecting a bit, I was able to learn the things I mentioned earlier because of 'Southern Hospitality' - I walk into a mechanic's shop and they'll teach me the ropes and not think twice. Other states I've been to - I come off thinking everyone's an asshole, even though apparently in most places it's not normal to greet everyone you see regardless of whether or not you know them.
                  i'm so used to people being assholes then when i travel and people are friendly, it creeps me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                    I come off thinking everyone's an asshole, even though apparently in most places it's not normal to greet everyone you see regardless of whether or not you know them.
                    That's very much a Southern thing.
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
                      That's very much a Southern thing.
                      One of my professor's in high school was from Kenya and insists its an African thing, as well.

Comment

no, a kenyan thing is to greet everybody you see, then take off and run 20 miles in world record time

Comment

Working...
                        X