Good movies you've seen recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good movies you've seen recently

Recently saw HERO and I have to say it is one of the best movies I have ever seen.
    LA

Just got out of Pick of Destiny, it rocked (LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY)
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

borat.
      amelie
      that GILF turned out to be pretty good.

Comment

hm

I liked the new Tony Jaa movie, 'The Protector'

I also got a hell of a lot of laughs out of 'Blackball', it isn't a new movie(2003) but I watched it last night and loved it.

Comment

I heard The Protector sucked complete ass; but considering you're in the Not Thix demographic it probably appealed to youl.

For me though, recent good movies are Fargo and The Departed.

Comment

The Departed and Flags of our Fathers.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

the departed the departed the departed
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

the departed...

but from all the hype it got on here i was actually expecting scorsese's best work (ever bar none, like omfg), so i did sorta get let down, even tho it is a stellar movie.
                Displaced> I get pussy every day
                Displaced> I'm rich
                Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                Thors> prolly
                Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Mystery Science Theater 3000: Red Zone Cuba

Comment

Babel

even better than Amores Perros en 21 Grams imo

Comment

The Departed. Definitely. Loved that film.

Comment

the departed and recently caught ghostbusters on tv, old but still fantastic
                        Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                        oNe-t> YEAH
                        nopcode> before going out
                        funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
                          Recently saw HERO and I have to say it is one of the best movies I have ever seen.
                          If you are talking about Ying xiong, also known as Hero with Jet Li, yeah it was awesome. I consider that you should also see house of flying daggers if you like kung-fu movies.

Side note, a promising movie that comes out in 2007, is The duelist -> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413976/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duelist_(film)
                          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Naruto Movie 2, of course.

Only kidding. :turned: I haven't been to the movie theater in a while, but I recently watched The Butterfly Effect for the second time. It was good.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

If a Mystery Science Theater 3000 movie by such a name does exist it would clearly kick the ass of whatever-the-hell movie this Departed is. I haven't heard of a new mystery science theater 3000 movie though. Pwnage though, totally.

The last movie I saw was...... Uhhhh, I don't remember so it must have sucked it. So I wouldn't recommend it to friends, but to you guys, if I could remember, I would totally try to convince you to waste your time.

Oh! I think there is a new release of that "under the sea" movie with Ariel in it. You know, the Disney classic. That rocks.
                              Spider
                              Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                              Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Working...
                              X