No announcement yet.

Calling our good friends, the Dutch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling our good friends, the Dutch...

I'm going through one of these phases (no i'm not pregnant) and i'm actually trying to learn dutch (of all the things i could be doing... ), but I need a little help...

What's the difference between "nee", "geen", and "niet"?

All help will be reciprocated with a big "thank you", or even the dutch equivalent once I learn it

Nice one.
    Well, very simply, it's a biscuit, but it is also a cake - think of it as the transvestite of biscuits. They're about the size of, well, a biscuit, and they're basically a disc of sponge, with a bit of orange-flavour jelly on top, covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

Re: Calling our good friends, the Dutch...

Originally posted by Jaffacake
    I'm going through one of these phases (no i'm not pregnant) and i'm actually trying to learn dutch (of all the things i could be doing... ), but I need a little help...

What's the difference between "nee", "geen", and "niet"?

All help will be reciprocated with a big "thank you", or even the dutch equivalent once I learn it

Nice one.
    nee = no
    geen = non
    niet = not
    bedankt = thank you

Comment

Sounds pretty similar to German.

nein = no
      nie = never
      Danke = thanks

:-/ just an observation
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Re: Re: Calling our good friends, the Dutch...

Originally posted by SEAL
        nee = no
        geen = non
        niet = not
        bedankt = thank you
        thats not an actual answer to the question... u just said what it means... this is not the DIFFERENCE...

BTW... geen=nonE... but i think u couldve guessed that...

i could teach u some dutch if ur interested jaffa... contact me in the game if u feel like it or leave a message in the game...

Comment

je moeder zuigt aan me vader
          Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
            je moeder zuigt aan me vader
            =

your mother sucks "ON ME" father...

which isn't really a good sentence...

it should be: Je moeder zuigt mijn vader... or something like that...

Comment

It's th@ kill@, so what else would you expect? Allow me to express my feelings in German- Deine Mutter!
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Good work peeps, now i'm that little bit closer to dutch nirvana.

King Missile, your help would be appreciated. Though i'm only on ss alternate weekends (at most) because im at my uni flat most of the time. And my computer there (or should I say here, because i'm using it) is behind a http firewall. So can't play ss unless I go back to my parental home...
                Well, very simply, it's a biscuit, but it is also a cake - think of it as the transvestite of biscuits. They're about the size of, well, a biscuit, and they're basically a disc of sponge, with a bit of orange-flavour jelly on top, covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

Comment

if u tell me what weekend u r going to be on, Ill do some "?find jaffacake-commands"... and ill teach ya some dutch...

or just gimme some lame chat ur on... that'd be much ezer

Comment

they should bomb those fuckin http firewalls
                    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

someone said beer?
                      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Probably, but it was in dutch...

All dutch tutors can look out for me on the "trivia" chat, otherwise I can do msn or something...

Will be on ss next weekend probably (allowing for any hospital duties). This weekend i'll be too busy writing 5 essays at the same time, and getting drunk of course.

Comment

Working...
                        X