This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw

Gosh clichy, I'm sure all these threads saying how you hate all the staffers is going to get you unbanned...

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
      Now that you mention it, my brother is working on porting it to Linux. People have done this in the past, but it is never stable.
      Good luck, you should probably just use wine
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
        Gosh clichy, I'm sure all these threads saying how you hate all the staffers is going to get you unbanned...
        read my thread well.
        It will have the anti-effect idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
          I've never been able to figure out why some people believe that out of the hundreds of players that play TW they think there is some conspiracy against them and only them.
          Well, you've had alot of chances to prove you werent going to cheat again but instead of actually improving you've only become worse. You took it upon yourself to evade a TW ban because you believed you were wrongly banned. If you were truly wrongly banned you should have just sent the e-mail and it would have been removed. Instead you evaded the TW ban, then you evaded your TWD ban. If you wouldn't of already cheated in the past then you wouldn't be permanently banned but since time and time again you just don't get it, it's pretty obvious that you should not be allowed to return to playing TWD. Not because I honestly have some hope that you might come to the conclusion that you have to actually follow rules, but as yet another sign to the general public that if you cheat, it's only a matter of time before you will be cought.
          Im not talking bout conspiracies against me,
          im just saying most of the tw higher staffers are crap.
          I think ive sent u a mail with the reason i got TW-banned (2 accidenttks as shark) how do u want to call that cheating? if other staffers spam me shit right after yea then you got me pissed since these things happened before to me. I dont even know why i was twDbanned(X) in the first place since i havent d/s (in a year) before evading thát(X) ban. If staffers dont violate rules to TW-ban me then i wont evade either, won't anymore anyways got rid of my evading manual :P.
          Last edited by Clichy; 11-16-2006, 03:26 PM.

Comment

So what's the point of this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
              So what's the point of this thread?
              I hope to open the normal staffmembers' minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Clichy View Post
                Im also twdbanned for life atm, why? evading tw-ban i didnt deserve while also evading twDban which i didnt deserve either; DIDNT EVEN D/S lately.
                That's like saying since I haven't murdered anyone lately I shouldn't get life in prison.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

staffmembers that are normal are already open-minded
                  1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                  1:Cower> Sword
                  1:Kthx> ok
                  1:Cower> Axe
                  1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                  1:Cower> ?
                  1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Do not post this again Clichy.

Comment

Working...
                    X