Need advice on Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on Wii

I guess I'm gonna camp so I don't have to wait a million days to get a Wii, but I have no idea how to go about this. How soon should I go? Where is a reliable place to go to? Any protips appreciated.
    afksry

Or you could wait two weeks or so, since they will send out another shipment before Christmas. Hell even order one off of their site and save yourself a wait in line.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Homeless people were hired to wait in line in Toronto.
      "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
        Or you could wait two weeks or so, since they will send out another shipment before Christmas. Hell even order one off of their site and save yourself a wait in line.
        Science H. Logic, I can't wait that long.
        afksry

Comment

Make sure to tell the security guard that "A line up race to the store door" is a bad idea.
          DELETED

Comment

i dont think you even need to camp out since nintendo announced that theyll have around 2 million units on launch day
            LA

Comment

Sullivan, IN - A man is stabbed as he and a friend try to rob two other men of their newly acquired systems. He is in critical condition following emergency surgery.

Manchester, CT - Five men surround a new Playstation 3 owner as he exits a store with his purchase, beat him, and drive off with his console. As they escape they push one of their own out of the car, a 17 year-old male now being charged with multiple crimes.

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Hahahaha, crackheads.

Comment

Ok, guess I'm about to go do it, taking a backpack with some books, a DS, and no cigarettes. Wish me luck.
                  afksry

Comment

have fun

wii isn't coming out in belgium before 6/12
                    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

what the hell is a wii?

Comment

http://wii.nintendo.com/

Apperantly, you can use the wii controls not only by pushing buttons but also by moving. So when playing a tennis game for instance, you make the tennis stroke with your arms and it does the same on your screen. Or you can use it to aim in shooting games, so you shoot where you point the thing, etc.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

My brother is currently standing in line in the cold at Gamestop waiting to get his Wii.

What a nerd.
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

unbelievable

so, I got there at 5, I was 41st in line and they had 73 units. The wait wasn't so bad, the guy in front of me got his mom to drop off some lawn chairs, so I was lounging around most of the time, talking or playing the DS. But at about 10:30 they came out and dropped a bombshell: "We originally thought we had 73 units but it turns out we only have 37." I was greatly regretting eating before I went. He said that the shipment they were supposed to get didn't come in (for all I know this is a lie) and that the rest of us would get rainchecks. So then I wait an hour and half more for a crappy piece of paper (completely pissed the whole time), and now I just have to wait for them to call me. I'm suppoedly 4th in line for that but who knows how long it will take, management just lies all the time.

I couldn't even get a copy of zelda (ffs they only had 33), and have no idea where/how I'm going to get one if I even get a wii before January.

What a disappointing waste of time, I'm never camping for anything again.

4 people...

afk freezing myself.
                            afksry

Comment

My brother got his... omgosh it's so much fun
                              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                              1:Chao <ER>> at all
                              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                              X