No announcement yet.

Time Traveling: What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I a racist if I think that there's only one race....
    ....and the rest are slaves.

I remember writing that back on old forums once, and buncha ppl got pissed off. Still offensive ?
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
      Am I a racist if I think that there's only one race....
      ....and the rest are slaves.

I remember writing that back on old forums once, and buncha ppl got pissed off. Still offensive ?

to me...
      i think that's funny... imo it's not offensive cuz i don't take it offensively but humorously... i don't take it offensively cuz i know it's not true so... lol gee! =p

Comment

I would write down a grip of lottery numbers and then win enough money for me to relax and play SS in a gigantic mansion.
        Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

@beef

RRRRRRRRRRROFLLLLLL

EDIT: That's my plan!
          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Back to the topic at hand:

If time travel simply worked as going back in time, and not creating an alternate dimension, I would do a few things.

Stop the 9/11 attacks

Knock the Titanic's captain's lights out so that I could take control of the ship and tell the helmsman to avoid the iceberg

Prevent all presidential assassinations

Change every bad decision I've ever made

Put money on the California Angels
            If only I could live in that perfect world, where server lag is my biggest problem

Comment

id go back in time to steal aladdin's magical-wonderlamp and i'd make subspace reality

Comment

Working...
              X