Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lust, Power, -what would be in control?, If the economy fell through?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor City people would survive on rats and each other.

If the world grinds to a halt, forget what you know about drugs and cars and entertainment, civilization is about three hot meals away from a riot.
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

hey, gen - rights malthus, anyone?
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Rights Malthus is for pussies - straight up Malthus is where it's at. Too many damn people in my 'hood anyway. And don't get me started on China and India.

Comment

How do you think the world leaders would try and keep their power in a situation like this?

Do you think it's morally right to use whatever means necessary to keep power (I.e controlling the drug trade) if you think the way you control the population is better than leaving it in the hands of drug-dealers and thugs?

How would you be able to justify it if you would indeed end up selling drugs to beat out the coke-pushers and such?

You guys mentioned women would get traded, but do you think some would get tired of that/cut themselves off from the rest of society? Would the people that normally get pushed around finally have a window of opportunity to take control?

Gas, electricity- these are run by people, and if the people aren't getting paid/have to protect their families from drug-dealers and women-enslavers, how would these "necessities" of life continue to be spread throughout the world? How long would people keep going to their jobs, if at all?
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
          X