Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help From Those English Scholars On the Board

I have a favor to ask some of you guys.

For those talented English Majors/Teachers/Affecianados out there, I could use some feedback on my paper I plan to turn in tommorow at 10:00 AM.

I'd just appreciate someone to tell me some things to change, or modify, and some proofreading.

Gen, Sar, TK, I'm looking at you guys.

Please just leave your email, and I will send you the paper, then if you could, please send me some tips on how to make it more spiffy, or if nothing needs change.

It's a paper analyzing the Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, but you don't need to have read the novel to understand my essay.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

xseth8@hotmail.com

I'll see what I can do. When do you need it by?

Comment

I'll take a look at it if you want to. English major here. eetulaine@yahoo.com
      jee

Comment

I'm not sure if I'll have time to work on this for you, Squeeze, as I'm in a bit of a rush this morning, but I'll try to have some comments for you before your deadline.

Comment

Last edited by genocidal; 03-17-2015, 03:40 PM.

Comment

BIG UPS to TK. Thanks a ton man. All of your provisions made sense (with the exception of the italics quote.....she prefers that), and I made the necessary changes.

But seriously, I owe you big time.

Anyways, I got another paper due next friday, so if you guys wanna continue helping me pass college, I'd be more than happy.

Thanks again TK!
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I always ran crying to Cumulonimbus when I had a question or ten about an essay I wrote. Always turned out quite nicely, although he isn't nearly as critical as he perhaps should be.
              2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
              2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
              2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
              2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
              2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
              1:spider> Wooooohoo!
              1:spider> .*passes the hat*
              1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

It'd be better if you gave me more time. We're rapidly approaching our magazine's print date and I've got a lot to do if we are to finish on schedule. That'd obviously be my priority.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                  It'd be better if you gave me more time. We're rapidly approaching our magazine's print date and I've got a lot to do if we are to finish on schedule. That'd obviously be my priority.
                  yeah, no problem. I should have a rough draft by Tuesday, with the due date being Friday.

I have a tendancy (like most college students) to procrastinate a bit though

Comment

I have to hand in a paper in less then 2 weeks, I still need to start on really reading all the literature I got. I always procrastinate, but once I get working everything flows out of me.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                      I have to hand in a paper in less then 2 weeks, I still need to start on really reading all the literature I got. I always procrastinate, but once I get working everything flows out of me.
                      Everything you say?
                      "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                      X