Calories / Carbohydrates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
    Calories are a good thing if you exercise lots...
    I go through about 3000-5000 calories per day..and I'm not fat.
    Probably only professional bodybuilders go through more than 3000 calories and remain healthy. Even for very active people the recommended amount is no more than 2800-3000.

When you grow up you'll start to get hair on your sack and gain weight when you eat things. Don't worry it will all catch up.

Comment

Reccomended daily calorie intake for men is 2550. I think I can make up the difference, I'm 5'11 160 lbs, and I exercise like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX View Post
        I'm going into work with a smile on today so i can make old people feel like shit that they're eating thousands of calories a day =] Thanks

Do any of you count your calories? does it actually like help you?
        A couple summers ago, i decided to try and lose weight and i decided to take it simple and just count the calories i take in and the amount my body burns on rest, that means no excersize whatsoever. I found that after about two months of only eating 12-1300 calories and exercising, i lost 17 pounds. Felt pretty good. As long as you take in less or the same amount of calories that your body burns daily then you should either lose or maintain weight pretty easily.

Comment

so in a nut shell..
          gain weight: calorie input > calorie output
          lose weight: calorie input < calorie output
          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
            Probably only professional bodybuilders go through more than 3000 calories and remain healthy. Even for very active people the recommended amount is no more than 2800-3000.

When you grow up you'll start to get hair on your sack and gain weight when you eat things. Don't worry it will all catch up.
            did you know there are other sports than bodybuilding too?

for example "First, it is important to establish that the food consumed during a race is sufficient to restore the metabolic demands of cycling. Cycling is defined as a 'high-energy demand' sport and our scientific studies found an energy expenditure of 5606 kcal per day during one very hard stage of a race."
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Hero* View Post
              so in a nut shell..
              gain weight: calorie input > calorie output
              lose weight: calorie input < calorie output

Exactly

Comment

If you're 5'11 and weigh 160 pounds there's no way you eat even close to 5000 calories per day unless you have some kind of a gland disfunction.
                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                3 league vet

Comment

very possible

i ate around 5000 calories a day when training for swimming and i was 6 foot 165

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

where in NY u live?
                    What the hell is a Melufa?

Xog for System Operator and SSC Ban Admin!

Comment

Working...
                    X