Drug of Choice:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug of Choice:

Serious topic. Mine would be alcohol, but I really enjoy Xanax. Marijuana has lost its luster.

PS: If you say caffeine die in a car accident you pussy.

Now; none.

But back in the day I would have said shrooms.

Comment

Caffeine for sure. All the other drugs are good in moments, not to use daily.

ps. I hope the car I die in will hit the ones you care about. Then you can go die from cancer genocidal (R) DEA

Comment

Good coke is like flying to Paris for breakfast.

Late 1960's - LSD
        Mid 1970's - THC
        Late 1970's - Quaaludes
        1980's - coke
        mid 1990's - smoke
        Last edited by Ephemeral; 12-05-2006, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I'm one of those that never gets tired of the reefer. Even tho I almost always smoke it as hash (no weed in norway), it always lives up to it expectations.
          I never get sick, or get bad trips.

The most important point is that it's easier to control than alcohol, so I'm never going to wreck myself (again) with it.
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I hate pills for the most part. I'm poor now, so alcohol is the best at cost-effectiveness. Liter of Colonel's Pride for 8.50.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

weed daily
              coke occasionally

Comment

Anyone that has documented my forum posts over the past 5 or so years on here (i.e. huge dorks) could probably come to conclusion that I stopped smoking pot regularly about 2 years ago, when my posts got substantially less entertaining.

I drank a bunch in college but now that I'm a card carrying member of the yuppy coalition I don't really do anything anymore. I haven't bought pot in over a year. I drink maybe two to three times a month, 90% of the time in moderation. Honestly, that part I don't mind. I used to dominate half a liter of jager in one night at least once a week. All-day, balls-in-your-face hangovers. Just awful. Now, I'm perfectly fine with getting just drunk enough to be looser and more social (usually around 6 drinks over the course of a night). Little Pearl Jam is all grown up now, I suppose. And by grown up I mean more boring.
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

alcohol, definitely
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Booze.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Johnny Red is my buddy these days if I'm going to indulge.

Back in the day I'd say RCs in general, mostly because my friends at the time were big chemies and knew about most of them as they arrived to the public, allowing me to get them for free.

Comment

Cigarettes, and shrooms (about 2-4 times a year). I hate smoking/eating pot, it makes me anxious for nothing.
                        :groovy:.fm
                        toucanlam.com

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                          I hate pills for the most part. I'm poor now, so alcohol is the best at cost-effectiveness. Liter of Colonel's Pride for 8.50.
                          I hate pills for a weird reason, I used to have allergies/asthma/migraines/etc.

Summer of th grade I just stopped taking the pills. Voila, all my problems went away. I don't trusst pills.

But yeah, I drink more now because it's easier and cheaper.

It's weird, in high school it was easy to score things like heroin but in college it's tough to find good weed, same with the reverse of alcohol - hard in HS, easy here.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

speed/crystal/meth but it has been like 5-6 years since I last used it.

Never being a fan to pot, only took it once and that was like ... 8 years ago.

Stopped being an alcoholic for 18 months, only drink about twice a month and only 1-2 glasses each time.

Trying to cut down on coffee ... plan to cut it down to a small one a day by the beginning of next year.

My opinion is that you can try things out when you are young, but you got to know when to stop it. Otherwise you will end up being a loser/failure.
                            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Moderation is the key. It's one's self that leads them to becoming a loser/failure, not the substance. Being young is a time to learn your limits in all walks of life, some decide to take a steeper roller coaster, and some decide to stay on it after the ride has finished.

Comment

Working...
                              X