Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wikipedia View Post
    In the series, his lab and all of his inventions are meant to be a figment of his imagination.
    Under main characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
      anyone else think of dexter's laboratory when they saw the topic title?
      fffff
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I've watched it from the first episode. Love it, one of my favorite television shows now. Thank god for Dish Network DVR I must say, otherwise I'd never keep up on it.
        oar> anyone in here good with math?
        Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
        Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

Comment

The best bit of Dexter's Lab is when they sing 'Your brain is a creative computer...' oh and the bit where the robots are set freel 'free? free... freeee! freeee!!' then they get run over, classic.

Comment

Sigh
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/shows/dexter

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.a...0119showtime02

If I got showtime I'd actually watch this, along with a few other shows that I'm just not at home enough to catch. Interesting premise, though.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I'll check it out. do they have episodesss online anywhere? college-boy jerome has everything but freetime thesse days
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                  All episodes except the 5th one are on Dailymotion.
                  ^^^
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                    ^^^
                    getting through the pilot.. amazing. "stop, that never helped anybody."

your synopsis was pretty clever in describing him as a "serial killer". i didn't expect what actually happens.

i like it, gonna watch more episodes... six-page paper on getting rid of don't ask, don't tell in the military be damned.

internet de la jerome

Comment

woah, are these ripped from the network? i'm hearing the f-bomb

edit: oh, showtime
                      Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 12-06-2006, 02:45 PM.

internet de la jerome

Comment

ok... that was awesome. holy shit. episode 2.

internet de la jerome

Comment

don't get showtime, so when i'm back on my own computer instead of a borrowed laptop my sister got from work (she works at an elementary school so, based on the content of the show, i don't think they'd appreciate her having it on her laptop) i'll check out the show. downloading shows has pretty much been the only way i've watched tv for the last several years. used to do it with entourage, rome, six feet under, weeds, etc. from the sounds of it, this one might be pretty good.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Word, I did that with Rome (awesome show btw) back when I had cable. If I still had cable I'd be all over it, I'll try to watch this show via friend's connections eventually though.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Does anybody understand that joke Dexter told Dee Dee? It was not an episode itself, but it was one of those animated shorts that are shown between episodes. It was something about "A scientist was testing positively and negatively charged hydroxyl ions" and the joke ends with "That's not a hydroxyl ion, that's my wife!" Dexter collapses to the floor in fits of laughter and Dee Dee just stares wide-eyed at the camera. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

I tried to remember it, maybe it's right?
                              Not perfect but it goes something like this,

A physics professor and his assistant were working on *(something I forgot)* with negatively charged hydroxyl ions. When the assistant says, Wait professor, what if the salicylic acids don't accept the hydroxyl ions. And the professor responds, that's no hydroxyl ion, that's my wife.

It doesn't even make any sense to a chemist. It was just supposed to sound all scientific. Haha, still found it funny though.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X