Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Photograph of Discovery launching into (Sub) Space!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spider View Post
    Holy shit! Something just occurred to me. That picture looks a little like something from the future! What if it is? I don't think it's a picture of a shuttle launching at all. Look closely. Looks a little like a spaceship just barely in the atmosphere firing some kind of weapon downwards toward earth!! JESUS NO!!!!
    Lmao........you could be right. <_<

Comment

Very beatutiful picture.

It's these little things, they can pull you under.

Live your life filled with joy and thunder.

Yeah, yeah we were altogether

lost in our little lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
        why do you know everything
        so I can pass my classes :/

Also, they'd be some dumbass aliens to use a weapon that spreads out as it gets farther away because the total cross-sectional power would stay the same while the area of application grew, resulting in a weaker attack. It would also significantly reduce the effective range.

edit: sorry, i'm in hardcore nerd mode right now
        Last edited by D1st0rt; 12-11-2006, 06:07 PM.
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy^ View Post
          One less swede on earth!! WOOHOOOO :wub:
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Creative use of smilies

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
            Also, they'd be some dumbass aliens to use a weapon that spreads out as it gets farther away because the total cross-sectional power would stay the same while the area of application grew, resulting in a weaker attack. It would also significantly reduce the effective range.
            I think the :alien:'s will kill you first. :eek:

Also what if they want to destroy a larger surface area? Wouldn't that be helpful? They don't want to dig a deep hole in the ground they want to sizzle our bitch asses into french fries, which only requires a small amount of alien power.

I just took another look and I think the alien weapon, which I will call a "laser beam" is actually approaching earth towards the person with the camera so the laser beam may appear to be widening when in reality it is just getting closer to the photographer as it approaches its target. You're a space-physics newb.

Too bad President Regean died, we need to restart the Star Wars program, pronto!
            Last edited by Spider; 12-11-2006, 07:36 PM. Reason: Your mom
            Spider
            Formerly EEK! A Spider!
            Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

wait....are you joking?
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                so I can pass my classes :/

edit: sorry, i'm in hardcore nerd mode right now
                You're talking about aliens distort, you don't know what they can or cannot do? Maybe they have invented a weapon in which the total cross sectional power increases along with the area of application.. You don't know what the aliens know.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                X