Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5785699

BELLMEAD- A four-year-old hugged his teachers aide and was put into in-school suspension, according to the father. But La Vega school administrators have a different story.

Damarcus Blackwell's four-year-old son was lining-up to get on the bus after school last month, when he was accused of rubbing his face in the chest of a female employee.

The prinicipal of La Vega Primary School sent a letter to the Blackwells that said the pre-kindergartener demonstrated "inappropriate physical behavior interpreted as sexual contact and/or sexual harassment."
    Wow. 4 years old. I didn't even think about tits until I was at least 9 years old..4? I think the big things back then were nap times and transformers. Crazy how the school is spinning this as some sexual harassment case.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Why is everything getting too complicated? And why do people have no common sense?

Comment

I heard this on the radio last week. It's pretty fucked up. The kid was too young to even know what it means sexually. He was probably just thirsty for a little milk.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Ridiculous.

Comment

I watched a documentary a short time ago which was a look at nursery school kids' secret life. These kids were about 3-5 and one of the things that propped up was the use of the word sex; saying they were going to have sex and stuff. Of course they didn't know what sex had seen, they'd just heard adults talk about it and tv and that.

If this kid did grope the teacher it was because he'd seen that behaviour somewhere else, not because he was sexually attracted to her.

Furthermore, we won't have a memory of saying this stuff ourselves as our memory tends to start around the age of 5. I won't go into all the childhood amnesia studies though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
            I heard this on the radio last week. It's pretty fucked up. The kid was too young to even know what it means sexually. He was probably just thirsty for a little milk.
            suck my dick, FoR.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Sexual harrassment! Ban this motherfucker.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

That is ridiculous indeed =/.
                (Paradise)>dj sage
                (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                1: Dynasty> LOL
                1:vue> LOL
                1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
                  If this kid did grope the teacher it was because he'd seen that behaviour somewhere else, not because he was sexually attracted to her.
                  He didn't grope her, he "rubbed his face in her chest". As far as I can remember, when you're a little kid, when you hug a woman, her chest was a comfortable place for your head! When I used to cuddle up to my mum as a little kid, I'd rest my head on her bosom, and call it a pillow (Which was quite funny to think back to when that Cornershop song came out a few years later!).

NOTE: I posted this naked.
                  USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                  ---A few minutes later---
                  9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                  9:Kim> UM
                  9:Kim> i didn't
                  9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                  9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                  9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                  9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Obviously...

That's retarded.
                    Spider
                    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

hmm how did he get up there? hover?
                      Reinstate Sarien
                      ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

get up where? the chick most likely bent down to hug him.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

demarcus blackwell hahahahha
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
                            He was probably just thirsty for a little milk.
                            hahaha
                            Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                            i just wish it was longer
                            Originally posted by Cops
                            it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Changing:

USA - Where people can sue companies over hot coffee and where french fries are considered vegetables!!

into:

USA - Big country.. small brain.. and where 4 year olds get suspended for sexual harassment!!

Comment

Working...
                              X