Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch, rough day
    Hope it's all going to go well with your gf
    2:Entertainer> Supreme Auth> we should all be like: Morh> EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER and then jones and logain would be "SIEG HEIL o/"

Comment

Sorry to hear.

Good one Scurvy.

Comment

My day's also been the worst one in my life but I can't say anyting. Right now I'm extremely drunk and extremely self destructive... Fucking hell.
        Regency> not in for dd lol
        Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

she got home lastnight at like midnight and they ran catscans and everything and they told her that it was viral and that it was just going to come and run its course and leave on its own... which is odd but.. as long as shes ok its good, i guess we lucked out this time
          Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
            she got home lastnight at like midnight and they ran catscans and everything and they told her that it was viral and that it was just going to come and run its course and leave on its own... which is odd but.. as long as shes ok its good, i guess we lucked out this time
            glad to hear that, rodders. Aint you're guys anniversy today? (christmas) you told me once you've been going out since Chirstmas.
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Happy to hear that, rodney. Must be one of the christmas presents for you

Comment

Comment

but damn that sucks, hope she gets better

Comment

Working...
                  X