X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
    if you can not cull the increasing the number of fatties
    Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
    jeez telcat, you don't need to kill people just because they are fat...

STOP THE VIOLENCE

Comment

i dont eat more at Christmas than at any time else, just to go on a diet afterwards, that would be weird. or stay fat and blame it on chrismas when it actually is my boundlessness.

Comment

5kg which is 11lbs?
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
          Did I ask you how many kilos have you put on this Christmas day? I totally meant this Christmas period, which we all know spans from the 22th Dec to the 27th. :fear:

Give the family meals and Chocolates, Christmas becomes my favourite time to go to the malls and observing how large peoples bellies have became. Not did I particularly visit the mall just for that, but bulges on the bellies are kind of obvious :wub:

As I have always said: if you can not cull the increasing the number of fatties, join them!
          aka I stuff my face during christmas break to make the loneliness go away and go to a mall looking for other fat people once the weight sets in so I won't feel alone in my tubby-ness.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
            aka I stuff my face during christmas break to make the loneliness go away and go to a mall looking for other fat people once the weight sets in so I won't feel alone in my tubby-ness.
            Ouch. Lol.

Comment

Working...
            X