No announcement yet.

What are you doing (drinking) tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm,... i was playing subspace all night and posted on many diffrent forums.,. heh, wanted to get all teh "happy new year" threads in the forums at 0:00 o'clock. :redfaceol
    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
      im dd tonight:winkold:
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
      well, that was a mistake.
      LOL
      Warning: Disconnected From Server.
      paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
      paralyze> and nice try
      Sleuth> WTF
      Sleuth> OK QUIET
      JuNkA> LOL
      Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
      Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
      Thoughts> u wish
      Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
      Vue> LOOL
      Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
      Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
      Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
      abbot> ..
      Thoughts> LMFAO
      paralyze> ROFL
      Sleuth> stfu

Comment

I had to babysit some friends who had a bit too much last night and I couldnt drink as much as I wanted... Oh well. :/
        Last edited by Dant-Zu; 01-01-2007, 10:04 AM.
        Regency> not in for dd lol
        Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

so i had a change of plans, i ended up doing van goh tequila shots with my friend, and i went to the first gastation to buy some a 6pack of becks, but the faggot actually read my card and said no (usually i just hand em my id and they dont give a fuck anyway) so me and my friend had to drive all the way to davie (which is like 20 minutes from my house) and go to our hot spot and got some guinness instead.

i ended up watching mortal kombat, and ate a shit load of popcorn i stole from the movie theatre i work at.
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Went up to Birmingham with my mates, went to Oceana. It was a pretty good night, horribly drunk but no hangover.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

These along with about a case and a half of beer are the leftovers from me and my roommates' New Years party.

I'm thinking we've got enough to throw a small get-together in the coming weeks. Any ideas how long an open bottle of sake is supposed to last?
              :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

I guess I'm a day late here, but I had some generous helpings of Yuengling and Southern Comfort. SoCo is all I ever really need though.
                While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Started the night with some Saki that this girl brought back with her from Japan (weak). Then I got fucking blazed, because me and two other dudes jungled the guy's bathroom. When Midnight hit, we became determined to catch up with everyone in terms of being drunk, so we began chasing Jose Cuervo with Henieken (bad combo) and after about 9 shots and two beers I was too fucked up to walk.

Now....Now I'm incrediably hung over, and wishing I hadn't partied so hard
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I didn't get too fucked up, buddy's mom got champagne (which I'm not a big fan of) and pizza, a friend and I had only brought along some smirnoff to start things off. Sadly it only went from that to champagne, and that pizza fucked my stomach up good later that night. Damn 5 for 5 deal.

On a positive note, Fight Night Round 3 on the 360 and a 60 inch HD TV is amazing, as was Gears of War. I co-oped it on Hardcore last night and beat it on Insane today. We plowed through the game, such a good good game.

After I beat Xenogears, Fable and some other games we'll probably check out Chromehounds and any other good Xbox/360 co-op games.

Beat halo and halo 2 so don't suggest those, others are welcome though :wub:

Face how was it down in the bar?
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

my friend wanted to play a drinking game where we drank whenever jean claude van damn did a kick in any of his movies.

i was afraid of alcohol poisoning so i didnt do it
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

bar was great. getting home from the bar in the rain was awful.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I have just made the observation that lemon propel is the most easily chugged substance known to man
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Let's say that if I die in 2007 I probably go to hell.
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

lkjljlh
                              Last edited by Zeebu; 01-07-2007, 03:55 PM.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X