Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home Depot Now Selling Forum Themes - Love It? Hate It? Read and Discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. We've changed a few forum names back and modified a couple others. Musical Differences is in the air, please head to that forum to make some suggestions.

Sports needs a new description. Anyone want to suggest?

One last thing... we're looking for a new TW Forum banner to go up top. Nothing huge, and it needs to be one file. If you're kickass at them, by all means submit one for review.

Thanks again, and I hope everyone had a good new years.
    DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
    DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

Originally posted by DangerGirl View Post
      Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. We've changed a few forum names back and modified a couple others. Musical Differences is in the air, please head to that forum to make some suggestions.

Sports needs a new description. Anyone want to suggest?

One last thing... we're looking for a new TW Forum banner to go up top. Nothing huge, and it needs to be one file. If you're kickass at them, by all means submit one for review.

Thanks again, and I hope everyone had a good new years.
      why are things in "need" for change?
      Girl if it's alright,
      100%.

Comment

Pub Chat, like Gal said sets a bad precedent for the General Discussion forum, especially for the people that play the game regularly and know how bad actual "pub chat" is. General Discussion is a perfectly fine name, especially considering you have it right under Pub Chat. Just get rid of Pub Chat.

Ear Candy is slightly better, but still serves no purpose considering it's essentially Music Debate and Discussion. The name changes don't add flavor or integrate the forum any more with the game than the previous names.

Sports description? "Talk about everything related to sports". Something simple, the descriptions and titles don't need to be witty, they just need to let the viewers know at a glance what they're in for if the choose to go to that part. Pub chat will lead people away or give them a bad impression before they even go in, and you don't even need to mention men or balls in regards to sports. Just have sports talk or something similar.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

This banner better get changed soon..
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
            This banner better get changed soon..
            Don't fix what ain't broken, Gall
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
            X