No announcement yet.

wisdom teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a rare condition when it came to my wisdom teeth, somehow I managed to grow five of them.. like.. seven dentists wanted to work on the case but I finally talked to them down to four. But it made me the first patient to ever go undefeated while arguing with the dental association while removing all my wisdom teeth 4v5.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

my oral surgeon also told me to stay away from really hot or really cold things (like soup or ice cream) due to sensitivity.

Comment

is this a trend now or something?

Comment

got mine out last summer about this time. my mouth hurt for 2 month (less and less as time went on, obviously..but still). food got stuck in the sockets for about 3.
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I fucking hating having big massive gaps, pulling food out of it was no easy task.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I never had any problems.. I slept the whole day with painkillers on the day they were taken out, I only drank water and made my mom make non chewy food. And within 2 days I was out of problems with anything. I did have the surgeon do it though, not the dentist.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I'm still hoping I'll never get wisdom teeth, because I'm dreading the aftermath of getting them taken out.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Fk, I'm stupid enough as is, nobody is stealing my wisdom!
                  "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

i had the dentist do it. i had no problems and not much pain the day of or after. i saved pretty much all my pain killers and planned on partying; but i used them when i fuxored my eyes up later that summer =(

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i bled a lot, for the first couple hours afterwards, changing the dressing every few minutes, kind of gross. No real pain, i had them out when i was 16 the first day of summer vacation, how harsh is that.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

All steps should be taken to have your Wisdom Teeth done at a time where its most inconvenient to your schoolwork.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Poor guy. I have to get mine done later this summer.

Comment

String+doorknob+apple.

afk.

Comment

Working...
                            X