No announcement yet.

Dream Continuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first day I had guitar hero I dreamt about it, and the second and third days I had it I also dreamt about it. I dreamt I was owning expert on my cordless V guitar. Oh yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
      i had sex dream about jacklyn about a year ago.
      I hate you.
      Originally posted by Centurion View Post
      Had a dream once that Jerome was running through an abandoned version of my old house, throwing smoke bombs into every room, while an asian girl wearing a white t-shirt with bold black lettering spelling out 'JACKLYN' chased him.
      And you.

Comment

Anybody else rarely have dreams? And by rarely I mean, I'm lucky if I have a dream once in two weeks, I don't have nightmares the other times, they're nothing.

Sorry to derail your thread, I know I had a dream once about continuum 3-4 years ago, but I don't recall what happened.
        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
        3:Best> see it coming
        3:Best> sad

Comment

I rarely dream in deep sleep, but practically every time I'm in the process of falling asleep, I have all these weird thoughts that I can't control and don't make any sense. Like I'll put random strings of words together with random mental pictures that don't correspond. I have had a Subspace dream or two, but it's always really boring like the "talking to ph about what football team is going to win" dream or the "talking to jeenyuss about how he's about to go to work but he doesn't really feel like it" one or the "playing javs and I really suck at it" dream.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Everyone dreams during every deep sleep, you just don't remember it.

Comment

I even ocassionaly daydream.. Once I was on the bus on my way to school, started daydreaming about how the bus going to fast and took a turn to sharp and the bus crashed and I was like a super hero trying to save everybody, yeah.. pretty neat
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I had an ss dream once about 7 years ago when I first started to play not sure how awake I was but My girlfriend at the time called me and asked me to go with her to pick her sister up from Tim Hortins. And I picked up the phone and started to yell at her some thing about not having enough bounty to attach.

Then she yelled back at me asking what I was talking about.
                "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

i had a dream that some guy posted on tw forums saying duel pasta died sufocated on elephant shit in africa
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

I had a dream that the people of subspace would quit whining and get along.

It was rather short.
                    Originally posted by paradise!
                    pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                    1:Reaver> HALP
                    1:Reaver> HELELP
                    1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                    1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

I've had several. Mainly normal dreams that just included peeps I've met irl from ss (jonas,miau,zippi,desp, the pioneer...etc)

I've also several times dreamt about my 3-fer in season 6's twlj final...weird
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I remember having a few dreams where I was playing a BD game or something. I'm actually pretty ashamed of it.
                        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                          I rarely dream in deep sleep, but practically every time I'm in the process of falling asleep, I have all these weird thoughts that I can't control and don't make any sense. Like I'll put random strings of words together with random mental pictures that don't correspond. I have had a Subspace dream or two, but it's always really boring like the "talking to ph about what football team is going to win" dream or the "talking to jeenyuss about how he's about to go to work but he doesn't really feel like it" one or the "playing javs and I really suck at it" dream.
                          I hate that shit, because if there's other people in the room, for some reason the "random string of words" turns into a conversation. Just last night, my girlfriend and I were falling asleep, and I could swear we were having a conversation. In my "dream" she asked if I could tie a knot, and IRL, I said "No." She woke up and was weirded out.

It's almost like lucid dreaming, because I can somewhat control the dream, but it's definitely dreamy
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I just had this dream yesterday. I was dreaming watching a tv show, saying how a Puma designer went to jail, and when he came out 4 years later, he designed Continuum. His ingame name is Proud Player, and everyone calls him Priitk. WTF????????? weird

Comment

Dreaming about continuum would be a nightmare, not a dream.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i had a dream the other night that some random person added me as a friend on facebook. and i was like wtf is this. then they left me a message that said 'how's it goin---vyk'.

so i replied that it was going well.

so..thanks for the add vyk

Comment

Working...
                                X