Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush the Idiot at work again on global destabilization!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Bush senior was president then, but he's made official statements saying he doesn't agree with the way this military operation is being run. The exact opposite of what you claim. I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

As an American citizen, I cannot wait for the day Bush is out of office. I CANNOT WAIT.

Comment

Originally posted by Chao. View Post
        Yes, Bush senior was president then, but he's made official statements saying he doesn't agree with the way this military operation is being run. The exact opposite of what you claim. I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
        She doesn't even know what she's trying to say.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

couple hours ago:

*US launches air strike in Somalia*
          "The US has intervened militarily in Somalia for the first time since its disastrous mission in the 1990s. "
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Why do we let idiots run our countries, time and time again we vote them in.

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
              Why do we let idiots run our countries, time and time again we vote them in.
              Reading this thread it is easy to figure out. People have no solutions, they only bitch. Just like TW, people take advantage of each other yet are not willing to do the work. People want fast, easy solutions and simply want to stand around moaning about the way things are. People buy into 30 second sound bites without wanting to actually do the work to learn the true facts. Euros buy into the media's version of the way Americans act, American buy into the media's version the way Euro are. Every time we make a sweeping generalization about anything or anyone, it's the easy way out and we are making the exact same sins that our parents made and their parents before them.
              Nothing changes.

Comment

Bush, Machiavellian.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

The fox and the lion
                  some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                  1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                  1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                    Reading this thread it is easy to figure out. People have no solutions, they only bitch. Just like TW, people take advantage of each other yet are not willing to do the work. People want fast, easy solutions and simply want to stand around moaning about the way things are. People buy into 30 second sound bites without wanting to actually do the work to learn the true facts. Euros buy into the media's version of the way Americans act, American buy into the media's version the way Euro are. Every time we make a sweeping generalization about anything or anyone, it's the easy way out and we are making the exact same sins that our parents made and their parents before them.
                    Nothing changes.
                    Except people DO have solutions. The leadership just never listened!

Iraq situation originally:
                    Solution - let the UN inspectors do their job

Iraq situation now:
                    Solution - The Iraq Study Group report
                    **solution was not given by Euros or people who only listen to 30 second sound bites, but people with vast experience in foreign relations in a bipartisan committee**
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Our government fails significantly more when the "4th branch" doesn't do it's job properly.

Edit: I definitely don't mind you posting these kinds of topics 404, especially since the media is biased and ineffective.
                      Last edited by Reaver; 01-09-2007, 03:03 PM.
                      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                      3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                      3:Best> see it coming
                      3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                        Except people DO have solutions. The leadership just never listened!

Iraq situation originally:
                        Solution - let the UN inspectors do their job

Iraq situation now:
                        Solution - The Iraq Study Group report
                        **solution was not given by Euros or people who only listen to 30 second sound bites, but people with vast experience in foreign relations in a bipartisan committee**
                        The UN failed, every single resolution was ignored. Inspectors were not allowed to do their jobs. That was no solution, it was a failure. And if it did suceed? UN was going to send in 'peace-keepers'?

The The Iraq Study Group report? Did you read the qualifications that were made?
                        Qualifications like the withdrawal of combat troops "not needed for force protection," though they will be needed, if only because US trainers embedded in Iraqi units will be at risk in a country where 60% approve of attacks on US soldiers.
                        The Report recommends reorganizing "the national oil industry as a commercial enterprise," but does not elaborate on what this implies, presumably to deflect obvious questions about the goals of the invasion.

No, sorry. The report is not a solution when it contains qualifications like these. The report was political in nature.

I respectfully disagree with your statement about leadership. The PEOPLE elect the leadership, the buck stops with us all. The US people 'sent a message' in the elections a few weeks ago. The message was 'we want change' yet the Democrats have NO plan. The public is not willing to spend the time it takes to become educated. This is the same public that spends more time clipping coupons each year than they spend doing long-term financial planning.

Comment

Iraq...what do we know today? Who do we point the finger at?

I have made note of this before and even noted the archived released documents from the NSA that note the overthrow of Saddam back in 1999.

This was not just Bush that wanted this war, as the plans for this invasion date back prior to Bush.

Ephemeral & Epinephrine...seriously...you may and or may not have read the released NSA doc.'s on the pre-war invasion, but I suggest that you check them out. This amazes me that they even mention that to gain popular support for an invasion of Iraq, the U.S. populous will need a major catastophic event such as a terrorist action, to get the support needed on a nationwide basis to make the invasion happen. 9/11 anyone? How many years did we need to hear Bush lump 9/11 and WMD into the reason as to why we originally inaved Iraq?

The original source for the beginning of this post may have been Cuban reporter, but who is to say that it's not correct when we have our own media censoring our news on TV and the Net. I posted previously about how NBC & CBS avoided a story on the sales of Nuclear Technology that violated the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty, yet we ignored that and sold the info to India. We never saw this on our news because the owners of the media outlets are also the same companies that will supply the nuclear technology and info to India, not to leave out tha they are making monies off of it!

So is a Cuban news report bad because it's from a Cuban or are the media outlets in the U.S. that censor information such as weapons & nuclear deals to countries with ties to Iran more reputable?

You decide!
                          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I think people who dismiss "news" based on the source and not the content aren't likely to form new perspectives.

Comment

Point is that it is unconfirmed. 'Confirming' something USE to be the primary purpose of news agencies, now with the competition of 24 hours news, internet, etc the media has changed.
                              Sorry, I just think that it behooves us all, in this day and age, to properly note this kind of information. Accuracy should count. Just because something is published does not mean it is true. Unconformed information is nothing more than a rumor. I think it is fine to post unconfirmed info, just mark it so people understand that it may not be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                                Point is that it is unconfirmed. 'Confirming' something USE to be the primary purpose of news agencies, now with the competition of 24 hours news, internet, etc the media has changed.
                                Sorry, I just think that it behooves us all, in this day and age, to properly note this kind of information. Accuracy should count. Just because something is published does not mean it is true. Unconformed information is nothing more than a rumor. I think it is fine to post unconfirmed info, just mark it so people understand that it may not be true.

In this day and age its pretty much impossible to confirm anything unless you're there. I'm not trying to back up Cuban reporters, so take this question seriously Ephemeral: who is responsible and would appease you as confirming this report?

Comment

Working...
                                X