No announcement yet.

Domino's Dots are the fucking greatest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domino's Dots are the fucking greatest.

Really. They are. And they're free with a large pizza for $9.99.

Dear Pizza Companies,
    Please stick to what you make well. Pizza is your business not buffalo wings, cakes, subway sandwiches, or other shitty side foods. When i call your company for a delivery i want pizza and maybe bread sticks with pizza sauce to dip in. Please stop trying to make yourself something you are not.
    Thank you,
    a concerned pizza eater

p.s. Pizza Hut kicks your nuts.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
      p.s. Pizza Hut kicks your nuts.
      Rofl. Hungry Howie's 4 life!! :P Pizza hut pepperoni tastes like cardboard.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Sorry guys. There is only one true god of pizza, and that is Conan's Pizza (perhaps you Texans might know of it). Goddamn Texas. Why must you taunt me with dreams of a Savage pizza from Conan's? Why must you constantly assail me with visions of barbeque from the County Line? Some day I shall break free of the bonds of addiction to the Texas Chili Parlor.

Until then, I'll have to deal with this frozen Iowa tundra.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I'm into Mario's pizza in Hicksville Long Island... good stuff.

Comment

Mama's Pizza is the best pizza in the whole world. A family sized pizza is huge. Its about 3 large pizza hut pizzas.
            ()_()
            (0.o)
            (")(")

Comment

IN MY LOCAL PIZZERIA 2 FAMILY SIZE PIZZAS E + A LARGE PEPSI 19,50 E AND DELIVERY FOR FREE I WROTE THIS IN BLUE
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I visit Pizza Hut fairly often, because they sent me whole lots of coupons. I can get a large pizze for $5.95 (original price $9.95). And usually whenever I have submitted a coupon for a discount pizza, they will immediately give me another one which I would use the next day, and of course they will hand me another one when I visit their store the next day and so on and so forth

And when they stop giving me coupons, I will go for Thai or Singpore noodles instead.

But before long they will send me coupons again
                Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

they do the trick, but not very well.
                  I am a Rock Star

Comment

Re: Domino's Dots are the fucking greatest.

Originally posted by Blast
                    Really. They are. And they're free with a large pizza for $9.99.

You have gone off the edge. Domino's Dots are the worst things ever created.

Comment

hehhehehehheh.

people are fat.
                      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                      !

Comment

we used pizza hut so much we gota letter from the company with a special coupon for being such good customers. (we usually get 2 larges and breadsticks for $20 on sundays...beer, pizza and football OH MY)

Conc come to texas and live the good life. Everyone knows the best looking women are in texas.
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                          Everyone knows the best looking women are in texas.
                          California beaches

(read: beaches not bitches)
                          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

The only guy I knew from Texas had this girlfriend back home that he always talked about. Then she sold all the stuff in their apartment and bought coke with it, lost the rent on the apartment so she could use that money to buy coke, spent all the money that he lent her for the apartment on coke, and somehow got into his bank account and spent all that money on coke. Girls from Texas are awesome.

Edit: I actually know a girl from Texas, too, now that I think about it, and she's a dirty whore. Texas blows.

Comment

Mattey's from Texas but he's a yankee now.

Sol 'D Italia has really cheap, bad pizza, its so cheap u can just buy it and buy it and vomit it and buy more with the vomit.
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X