Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thesearcher View Post
    that phones shit .... do more than just make phone calls and send txts
    Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't that what a phone is supposed to do? Make phone calls?
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Seriously, what's the big deal about having all those features? It's a phone...you call people on it. Unless I'm some busy businesswoman who needs to check the stocks or respond to emails ASAP, I dont see the point in having all that extra stuff.

It's interesting that we still call things by their original name, even if they have the same features as other electronics. Phones becoming mini computers, mp3 players becoming phones, etc.

My phone doesnt even have a camera and I survive, then again I dont need to have every feature I could get on a computer in my phone.

Comment

So... their new big thing... is... a PalmPilot?

OMG APPL HAV MY BABIEZ U GUYZ ARE KINGZ OF TECHNOLIGY!!!!!!!!!~
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX View Post
          That's my phone, well I have the older model and I only spended 195€ on it a year ago. $
          I like your phone's color better, but its buttons are nasty, the w810i has a white verison I think, but I haven't seen any retailers sell it in the states yet. Either way, its still a good phone, plus you live in Euro, you get cellphone technology a year ahead of us, and we pay twice as much. :P
          Last edited by Blueblaze; 01-10-2007, 07:16 PM.
          May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

I have the samsung D600, a 500+ euro phone, and got it for free with 2 year contract which costs me on avg 20 euro's a month.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
              I have the same cellphone! It's good eh? I like it

Yeah, I love mine, since I don't have a 6mp camera or an iPod, its handy for me. For the most part, the iPhone is basically the same phone I have as far as features I mainly use.

-Both have mp3, Sony headphones > standard iPod phones anyday
              -Both have 2mp phone, The Sony has a good light, not sure what the iPhone has for a flash
              -My phone has better battery life
              -Mine has better battery life

Granted the iPhone a bigger screen and more memory, but then again it does cost 4x more than mine phone did, so it better. For $600, the iPhone would be worth it if it had atleast a 5-6mp camera attached, with a battery life atleast 1.5x more than it is currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
                -My phone has better battery life
                -Mine has better battery life
                That is important to point out twice of course..
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                  That is important to point out twice of course..
                  Of course, battery life is perhaps one of the few reasons why people bought the DS instead of the PSP, as you can actually use the DS without having it plugged up to a wall constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoor View Post
                    The only special thing about iPhone is the touch screen, when compared to other phones. It is quite weak in other features (No 3G/3.5G support for example).
                    That doesn't matter because for the most part... G3 doesn't exist in North America. It will hurt Apple in other markets though.

It also doens't matter for a second reason. The iPhone is made so that you can access the normal internet with ease. G3 and G4 services give you access to a phone company's intranet, where you are billed heavily for each and every proprietary service that they offer. So phone companies that use G3 and G4 would not be very supportive of this phone anyway because it would cut into their margins.
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
                      all of my friends had this phone now, it's so sad i have to stare at my fucking old motorola RAZR v3... more sad is i got the razr right when it released...
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                        Cingular only? Fuck that noise.
                        Yeah, I think they're the worst in Chicago area. Not that I have a cell phone, but I saw a chart of cell phone service on Consumer reports. None of the services in this area got better than average consumer satisfaction. Verizon was the highest.

Comment

Only 2.0 megapixels tho.

Comment

i think geek pretty much summed it all up.
                            Obviously you can come up with countless arguments or reasons why you dont need this product. obviously. nobody NEEDS this product. Mac has created a very specific consumer base that they're targeting here, and those people are ready to jizz all over anything new that comes out with an apple logo (myself included.) for some reason, everybody else is dead set against anything with superb design, innovative features, and total compatibity with your computer (well maybe i'm a little biased.) if you want to spend the cash on a moderately priced camera, cell phone, mp3 player, palm pilot, and laptop, and tote that around with you, be my guest. i dont see the need to discriminate against the small (albeit elitist) core of mac users on the forum

Comment

Cisco owns the name iPhone, they're suing Apple now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6250511.stm

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                                Only 2.0 megapixels tho.
                                That's fucking useless.
                                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                                X