X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
    your chat is the depth of hell

i am the paladin to save you all from it
    paladins are white knights brother, wait your turn and be the losing color on the chessboard.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

paladins are champions of the faith, hellspawn- color does not matter to the lord

make no mistake fallen brother i will save you from your life of decadance
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
        paladins are champions of the faith, hellspawn- color does not matter to the lord

make no mistake fallen brother i will save you from your life of decadance
        I don't understand you, stop speaking Ebonics!
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

So I like small white/asian women and fried chicken....Why can't I be black?

LB, I EXPECT ANSWERS!
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by ForsakenOne
            I don't understand you, stop speaking Ebonics!
            it's understandable that the language of the saved burns your hell-twisted ears like the sound of a thousand angelic choirs, I'm here to help. We'll get you out of eternal damnation one step at a time

Originally posted by Squeezer
            So I like small white/asian women and fried chicken....Why can't I be black?

LB, I EXPECT ANSWERS
            it's simple, your penis is too short. Fear not brother, you can still make it to heaven.

It just won't be as fun.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Right now i drank too much Captain Morgans' and am behyond fuckhed up and let me just say that my dick isnt that small.

Or so she says.

PS. Why did i win best poster when i am retarded?

BTW, I'm drukmn.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

LB WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?????!??!?!?f
                afksry

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                  I know Zeus probably doesn't have time to do it this year, so would anyone else like to pick up where he left off and hand out some awards?
                  Too bad there were only like 10 good threads in a whole year.

edit: Why the fuck don't old thread links work any more?
                  edit2: Ok why'd anyone want to change forums.trenchwars.org to trenchwars.org/forums.

Siiiiiigh, makes it a whole lot of trouble to go trough old links to threads...
                  Last edited by Jeansi; 01-13-2007, 07:24 AM.
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I am shocked, no religious awards?
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I win something, yay!

:groovy:
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

And the Award for Stupid Idiots goes to:
                        EVERYONE THAT RESPONDED IN THIS THREAD

(except me I am above you all.)
                        some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                        1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                        1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                          I am shocked, no religious awards?
                          Make up your own list there

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                            LB WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?????!??!?!?f
                            I'm guessing it was their spamming in the other topic that did them in

Comment

wow i'm late on the scene (but not to late to be mad at not winning an award, fuck you LB)

So on a fun sidenote, when did LB vs ph start? Because I tottaly missed it.
                              Last edited by Nickname; 01-14-2007, 01:36 PM.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

lol, first time I win something

I try not to post in every thread again, now I just read the thread tittle see the first post by hovering my mouse over the tittle, if it's good I check it and else I just leave it..

ph vs lb? since when..
                                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                                X