What trenchwars nerds are missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What trenchwars nerds are missing.

For all you subspace players that have never experienced a great life outside of this intreging game. I have some a few simple tips to make your life a bit better. For example go out to the movies or watch a movie with your secerate lover....

1. Brush your teeth, get a good bath, nicely groomed and clean and fresh, before meeting the other person. There's nothing worse than kissing the rear end of a garbage truck

2. Get into a comfortable position - you can't kiss if your back feels like it's gonna break. Suggestion - Sit side by side on a comfy sofa.

3. Hold your lover , firmly but gently - don't cause pain. Suggestion would be to hold the shoulders, the neck or gently on the side of the face, one side or both sides.

4. Move your faces closer. Don't bump noses. Suggestion would be the guy angle his face slightly so you don't bump noses.

5. Kiss gently, normal closed lips kissing, and close your eyes. Closing your eyes increases the sensations you feel, and also sets the mood.

6. Continue kissing gently. Get comfortable with simple closed lips, lip-to-lip kissing before going anywhere else.

7. If fine till here, tentatively, slowly and lightly draw your tongue across the other person's lips.

8. Chances are from here, if the other person lightly parts her tongue, slowly explore the other person's tongue in a light licking motion.

9. The tongue has a very sensitive surface, which is why tongue to tongue is the essence of french kissing.

10. After you've tried lightly licking the other person's tongue, you can try sucking on it, wrestling with it ( see if you can hold it to the floor of her mouth ) and other things like that.

11. Explore the other areas of the mouth. Especially the roof of the mouth. Lightly lick, or tickle the area with your tongue.

12. Don't bite. whatever you do, don't bite.

13. Don't swing your tongue round and round like a windmill. Explore lightly, don't drill your way through.

14. Breathe through your nose. Breathe through your nose. I say again, breathe through your nose.

15. Follow so far? You can lightly use your hands too, lightly rubbing the other person. Suggestions, along the waist, along the back, the arms, especially the inside of the arm, the neck, maybe running your fingers through her hair. Again, don't cause pain.

16. Continue kissing

If im not mistaken this should turn out to be a good time. Maybe after this youll realize what life is about and Quit subspace. Or you could be like Apok and Kitty and internet make out or over the phone. Whatever works for you.

Salutations-
    C 1:Kthx> Geetar youve been gone soo long Izor lost his virginity...

C 1:ThreeSix> ROFLLMAOROFLCOPTERLOLLERSKATZ

C 1:Coyote> wowow LOLOLOL ive been gone that long?? Izor was she not-blind/legal/willing? Or did you date rape her?

1:Kthx> Izor Izor Izor, can't you see, sometimes your virginity just seems to amuse me, and I just love your virgin ways, I guess thats why your Dueling while I get laid.

1:RaCka> Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

You forgot to post the source of this piece of work. But of course we already knew you didn't make this up yourself.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

It's great.
      Copy-pasted it into a Word document... Because I think there might come a time when I can use those tips .. :X
      TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
      4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
      4:vys> know it for sure
      4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

YOu forgot to add how we can actually get a date first!
        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

To quote the late, great Musashi, I get more asian pussy than a Shanghai gynecologist.

So thanks, but no thanks!
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

let me guess, someone got banned and felt the need to strike back at the "nerds".

Why is this in general discussion?
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Good luck following those tips Shimon

Comment

Originally posted by Shimon View Post
                your secerate lover....
                I lolled.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Recycled Humor
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

French Kissing Advice
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

lolz how 2 kiss ?!!!

Comment

seems like he looked it up himself first. :P

Comment

I am very intreged
                          afksry

Comment

Originally posted by dumbass
                            outside of this intreging game. I have some a few simple tips
                            outside of this intriguing game , I have ?wtf?some?wtf? a few simple tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Shimon
                              8. Chances are from here, if the other person lightly parts her tongue, slowly explore the other person's tongue in a light licking motion.
                              Ha.
                              Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Working...
                              X