Dota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dota

I would like to express my distaste for the Warcraft III extension DOTA (Defense of the Ancients). My roommate has been playing it every single day since we moved in last week, and he has a subwoofer.

All the kill spree macros are frakkin annoying, and I think I've heard "OWNAGE!" "HOLY shif" "MONSTER KILL" "UNSTOPPABLE!!!!" about 500 more times more than I can bear.

What a cockmonger.
    </rant>
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Originally posted by Edify View Post
    I would like to express my distaste for the Warcraft III extension DOTA (Defense of the Ancients). My roommate has been playing it every single day since we moved in last week, and he has a subwoofer.

All the kill spree macros are frakkin annoying, and I think I've heard "OWNAGE!" "HOLY shif" "MONSTER KILL" "UNSTOPPABLE!!!!" about 500 more times more than I can bear.

What a cockmonger.
    </Useless Information>
    =)

Comment

When I went to the lan, when my PC was broken, that's all people seem to play there, more than Counter Strike. I also saw a fight between two kids over it .. was quite funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAmddu8mCPE <-- Just watch this, it's amusing.
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
        When I went to the lan, when my PC was broken, that's all people seem to play there, more than Counter Strike. I also saw a fight between two kids over it .. was quite funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAmddu8mCPE <-- Just watch this, it's amusing.
        LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
          LOL
          =)
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Was this post made by Hillary Rhodes?

Hill? is that you honey?

All I have to say to you is Holy Shit, okay?

Comment

i play dota occasionaly, damn im good at it
              LA

Comment

Don't hate on UT GOTY.

my roommate plays dota constantly as well
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                  Don't hate on UT GOTY
                  I'm not sure it's the kill spree macros. Today he played for another 4 consecutive hours, so I just blasted music over it.

It's the annoying sounds of the "hero" when it is told repeatedly to move to some spot or use a spell.

PaulO, I have no idea who the heck you're talking about and I'm not going to bother googling it.
                  thread killer

Comment

I played it a couple times, and I find that either ....

a.) I play like a newb, but in that real cheap way that beats the vets cause I'm well ... doing those "newbie tactics"

or

b.) I just stumbled my way to victory.

I don't know what I picked, really. It was this lady and she could teleport and she could make this ghost appear on a guy and the ghost stabbed him for damage over time. Umm... oh and I had knives fly outta me from 3 sides... it was okay when I ran up close to someone. But then, if I got in trouble. *teleport* and I'm totally fine.

Oooh and I do like the whole 'item crafting' thing. I figured out what the recipes meant.

I haven't played since, cause I know I'll lose the next time.
                    DELETED

Comment

What a cockmongler.

Yeah?
                      f

Comment

It's addicting as motherfuck. I find myself playing at least one game a day (a good game usually takes an hour+) and studying up on a lot of the hero characters (there's like 40). One thing is certain though: in the pub games, the immature shithead factor is jacked up about 300% compared to Continuum.

Does anyone else play this?
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

yeah, im getting away form it. but i had some guys in college that played. so we'd set it up and play together. ive decided that techies are by far the most fun thing you can do. just friggan hilarious

yeah, theyve got leagues and crap like that now. but i think its more fun just to play in pub where you dont have to be all structured and shizzle

i dont know where im goin wiht this but my names are on azeroth and are eaither "zeebu" or "flippycup"

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

What a cockmonger.
                            </rant>
                            Buy him headphones

or alterantively, fix him up with a girl, somehow I've noticed dating cuts out about 95% of the gaming
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
                              It's addicting as motherfuck. I find myself playing at least one game a day (a good game usually takes an hour+) and studying up on a lot of the hero characters (there's like 40). One thing is certain though: in the pub games, the immature shithead factor is jacked up about 300% compared to Continuum.

Does anyone else play this?
                              pj i play occasionaly at least 1 game a day on west coast. i say we make a trench wars clan
                              LA

Comment

Working...
                              X