John Madden, now accepting Neighbors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Madden, now accepting Neighbors?

the NFL has taken notice that with the acquisition of the NFL License by Electronic Arts, their games have gotten pretty stale. So, because of this bland trend, it looks like the NFL will not be renewing their Exclusivity Contract with EA in 2009.

That means NFL 2K9 is only ... 2 years ... away -.-;;. For now, we still have Blitz:the League.... ..

Then again, with EA knowing that they're losing the bid, that could be the spark in them to pump up the game for 07.

And please, if you are truely there God, you will stop EA from selling "Extra Arenas" "Bonus Jerseys" "Different Balls" and other items, used to be refered to as "Cheat Codes or Easter Eggs", for a nominal fee, instead of unlocking them as we used to. THATS RIGHT! EA is making you pay for the extra pieces of your games AFTER you laid down $60 already! <3 Micro transactions.
    DELETED

more like Electronic Farts amirite

I still enjoy playing NCAA 04 & Madden 04 for gamecube now on my Wii, i play a season of college and export the draft class for my madden franchise. It's pretty sweet.
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
      more like Electronic Farts amirite

I still enjoy playing NCAA 04 & Madden 04 for gamecube now on my Wii, i play a season of college and export the draft class for my madden franchise. It's pretty sweet.
      I did that with 2005. It's sooooo much fun.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

WTF. 2 more years. fuck that, give me 2k football now. Well I heard that they are coming out with an unlicensed football game. Might pick that one up.

Comment

I do remember reading about a couple of games that aren't NFL, but football, that will be coming out. I know of a new season of "Blitz: the League". And I heard of something else that'd use other Hall of Famers or something.
          DELETED

Comment

Working...
          X