Camera phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera phone

Post your suggestions to a new camera phone here.

I put almost all the weight on a mobilephone at it's picture systems.
    By picture systems, I mean everything related to taking a picture, to storage and editing it.

Just got a new job, which is earning me a crapload of money, so I'd like to see some decent phones here.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

That new crazy one, the envy (I think) from Verizon Wireless. It's bulky, but it's badass. I think it's 2 or 3 mega pixels.

Comment

the blackjack?

Comment

I got the SonyEricsson k800i with 3,2 mega pixels. It's a really good phone and camera.

Comment

I have a Nokia 7373 L'Amour special Limited edition with 2 megapixels and it's pretty nice =) My brother has a K800i and it's definantly a sweet phone for photographing, altho not so great for music. =)
          2:Entertainer> Supreme Auth> we should all be like: Morh> EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER and then jones and logain would be "SIEG HEIL o/"

Comment

I know Samsung released a new phone in Japan with an insane camera on it, I just cannot remember which model it is.

Edit: I think it might be this one, but I am not sure: http://wireless.engadget.com/2006/06...ungs-sgh-a990/
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
            X