Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate

I laughed out loud when I read this.

hey, this is michael we met last Tuesday the 23rd in quantitative methods of
    psychology. You were sitting in `bout the 3rd row from the front on the furthest
    right seat of the right side of the lecture hall. I was wondering if you have
    dropped the class. With all of my heart, I must meet up with you again. I just can't
    seem to find you. My last couple days of my life has been heart-tearing as ive tried
    so hard but a, unable to find or get a hold of you. Please I don’t want to have any
    more days of despair. Can we please reunite?!! Please. That moment we met… the look
    on our faces.., we both knew and felt the chemistry…. That moment we stared in each
    other eyes, I will never forget.

Love, Michael
    This was addressed to a whole slew of email addresses which I assume is the class roster. This class is humongous, there are about 200 students cramped into a lecture hall.
    Last edited by Edify; 01-25-2007, 10:34 PM.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Geez, at that point, I'd drop the class too, and run to another school.. far, far away.

Side note, I despised that course. It was lectures and labs like that that made me drop psych down to a minor.
    DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
    DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

Working...
    X