ATN: Dack Falu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATN: Dack Falu

I have asked you several times who that guy on your avatar is, he is amazing.

Answer me!
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

His name is Richard C. Mongler. He's a 4chan Meme, known as Cockmongler/Grinman.

f

Comment

I wonder if he knows he's a meme
      afksry

Comment

f

Comment

This is so awesome!

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com...hp/Cockmongler

I'm throwing myself on this bandwagon.

(He's married to the mythbusters chick, wtf)
          Last edited by Noah; 01-30-2007, 05:42 PM.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
            (He's married to the mythbusters chick, wtf)
            God I hate that idiot. In fact, everyone on Mythbusters is a piece of shit. It sucks because I still like the show (when they don't do bullshit retarded myths).

Comment

We hear that if you bury a can of beer in the sand, pour gasoline on the sand, and light the sand on fire the beer gets cold! Let's spend 30 minutes testing that! Wow, amazingly enough, it doesn't!!!!! Fuck that show. It might have been interesting at some point but every time I've seen it it's been some bullshit like that that's not even a myth. That was a real episode, by the way.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I'm with you both on that one.

There's also alot of bullshit in their conclusions, like sometimes they fuck up a test, and call the myth after their obvious fuckup.

Kari Byron is fucking hot tho, that was the point. I'm amazed like a guy like that has a chick like her.

Comment

She's not hot; she's disgusting and stupid.

The best myths are the ones dealing with guns. The two fags almost always have the only interesting myth while the dipshit squad gets stuck with stuff like what Face said. I saw one where they tested mind-reading ability with like a tin hat or something. Still though, it's one of the better things on TV (but then again I hate sitcoms and TV dramas so I'm already kind of limited).

Comment

you ever notice she mostly just does the busywork on the show, or is grinning like an idiot when they're talking at the beginning/end of the show. She's mainly there for eye candy, in fact most of the female staff they have (the few they show on camera, she's the only one who usually gets to talk) are mildly hot.

I used to like it but as time wore on it just got more and more pointless, with the myths being weaker as well. They have good episodes every now and then but yea it's not nearly as good as it was when it first came out.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

What is a "4chan Meme"?
                      While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                      Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

If anyone ever says that they read 4chan, assume they like men dressed up as giant cows.

Meme is basically internets for "really gay"
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                        X