X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at my fucking bicep!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPHqHYXaoCk

Ladies and gents, how to be a bad comedian
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

I like to suck cock.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Yea the only time I laughed was when she said that.

Another nugget of Gold; Jamie Foxx wails on a cheesy comedian:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0t8gCtw0ISI

Edit-
      This one is kind of hard to watch because of the booing, but it shows that Bill Burr has nuts of gold steel (yes I just made that metal up)- he is bombing at a show in Philly and proceeds to stay for the full 10 mins, heckling the shit out of Philly as a city and the crowd as a whole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT6KVoKCXhY
      Last edited by Liquid Blue; 02-01-2007, 01:26 AM.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by thejuggernautbitch7 (21 hours ago)
        those are some fuckin impressive biceps

unfortunately, the comedy was not on par with the biceps
        lol?
        afksry

Comment

lol did you see someone call him the curl king?

I look at him and then I look at guys that actually do full body work-outs when I go to the gym and think "lol"

Comment

reduckaluss
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

At least we'll never have to see him on tv.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Bill Burr has got to be the Clint Eastwood of comedians. He was so cool the way he handled that crowd. A fucking comic genius.

The bicep boy on the other hand has some potential. He just needs some good material. That bicep rant was him probably testing the waters of his audience. He knew when to leave... and he should ignore the hecklers unless he's got something really good to come back with. Like a Howie Mandel back in the day. :fear:

Comment

The bicep rant was a poor attempt at defending his insecurity- he's one of those idiots that go to the gym and only work on arms or chest so he can impress "da ladies". He knew when to leave? They only had like 3 minutes up there and everyone was booing him, his fragile ego was crushed and he was about to throw chairs at people, he said so himself.

DE-NIED~

Comment

The heckler was funnier.
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                      The bicep rant was a poor attempt at defending his insecurity- he's one of those idiots that go to the gym and only work on arms or chest so he can impress "da ladies". He knew when to leave? They only had like 3 minutes up there and everyone was booing him, his fragile ego was crushed and he was about to throw chairs at people, he said so himself.

DE-NIED~
                      OK you sold me..
                      Comedy is hard.. The same joke/routine might be a big hit one place and nothing but crickets at another. That's if the comic's lucky. Plus, although you couldn't really see the audience from the camera's point of view, it seemed like a really small crowd. The smaller the crowd the tougher the crowd can be. Especially with belligerent hecklers. It also depends on why the people are there and the night of the week. The best kind of gigs are where it's packed and everyone there came to see some comedians. Those are best audiences, Not where people wanna dance & play pool, then get interrupted to see some comics on the floor. Other wise it seems like you're at a get-together with strange relatives and your mom just asked you to make everyone laugh... and the only one laughing is mom, while the rest all have a dead-pan face waiting for the punch.

..But i guess that's why they call it paying your dues.irate2:

Comment

Yea I have tons of respect for the people that are able to be comedians for a living, it's rough going up in front of tons of people and trying to make them laugh.

I just don't have any respect for that guy, he stole the belt thing from an old sinbad act

Comment

Nothing that guy said was funny.. he seemed to think so. I mean, the belt thing.. wtf, what was supposed to be funny about it?

A good comedian can make any crowd laugh, and a good comedian shouldn't have a standard story he tells everywhere but be able to improvise and feel the crowd. Maybe be able to change his jokes somewhat according to the crowd.

Say Dutch comedy, which is Cabaret and not stand up, they tell a story during their show, a story they have practised, but it changes slightly ever show, they leave things out, put new things in and it feels as if they are just making it up on the fly. So, the basis of the show has been determined, and practices, when to talk about what, the songs in the show etc. But the whole show itself is flexable. I talk about cabaret cause I don't know that much about Stand Up, but that is how I think a comedian should do it.

Edit: and a comedian shouldn't have such a big ego, but be comfortable enough with himself to be able to take the piss out of himself and not need to resort to call other people names or whatever.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                            Edit: and a comedian shouldn't have such a big ego, but be comfortable enough with himself to be able to take the piss out of himself and not need to resort to call other people names or whatever.
                            This was exactly what launched Don Rickles,Buddy Hackett, Rodney Dangerfield & Andrew Dice Clay's careers. They insulted you especially if you sat in the front two or three rows watch out.

Depends on the context of the insult or atmosphere of a club...many possibilities for a stand up comedian I would think. Insults and big ego's are definately an integral part for many a successful comedian.
                            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

LOL his biceps are like mine were.... 3 years ago when I was about 2 years into working out. In other words.. what a fucking joke. That kid should get shot
                              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                              1:Cower> Sword
                              1:Kthx> ok
                              1:Cower> Axe
                              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                              1:Cower> ?
                              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Working...
                              X