No announcement yet.

Did you know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I scenod dcak flau. And Jroeme? Dno't socld me auobt winastig percouis mutnies of my lfie tehn flloow it up wtih a nvoel aoubt asobtlluy nhtoing. It is hcryipoictal. You are aslo uednr the bad asmuptosin taht msot of the ppoele who paly tihs gmae aullctay DO hvae hlaf a bairn. (No oencffe if taht paintered to you) Hi haveen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
      I scenod dcak flau. And Jroeme? Dno't socld me auobt winastig percouis mutnies of my lfie tehn flloow it up wtih a nvoel aoubt asobtlluy nhtoing. It is hcryipoictal. You are aslo uednr the bad asmuptosin taht msot of the ppoele who paly tihs gmae aullctay DO hvae hlaf a bairn. (No oencffe if taht paintered to you) Hi haveen.
      I actually took one of my short stories from English 101 and search-replaced some shit. Boingboingboingboingboing there's the sound of your impending mortality
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
        I actually took one of my short stories from English 101 and search-replaced some shit. Boingboingboingboingboing there's the sound of your impending mortality
        Last time I was over at my friend Mitch's house, he had some essay open on his computer. I search-replaced the word "the" with the word "penile" (a total of 67 times). Turned out it was printed out without proofreading, and it was his 12 year old sister's essay
        1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
        1: oar> yeah
        1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
        1: hed> and after dinner
        1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
        7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
        3: Nimesh> my sis does
        3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

i remember i got this message back in the days when ICQ was popular... old news buddy
          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Nevermind
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
            X