Naruto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
    When I read "100 episodes". Is this like the Seinfeld of Anime or something? I'm used to the stuff that's pretty short and arcs over only a few, say 20 epis and comes to a conclusion.
    Yea back when I used to actually watch anime, I couldn't stand shit that went on forever like Kenshin with 80 bajillion episodes. Naruto wasn't bad for the first 75, 80 episodes (surprising it stayed good for so long), but around there it started to taper off and they started pulling stuff out of their ass, dragging the series out. I started to get bored and at episode 100 I think I finally decided they were going the way of Kenshin and stopped watching.

This is why I like animes that are 20,24 episodes- or even less (hi Hellsing). When they drag a series out, the quality of animation along with writing goes downhill.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I'm up to date iwth the naruto anime and I can't wait for the new season it's gonna be so hot. I even went through allt he fillers
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

This needs a good repost.
        f

Comment

a standard anime season usually ranges from 23 to 26 episodes, depending on the anime itself of course. And if it needs a few extra episodes to make the ending better, sometimes it will reach to 30 episodes.

However, for animes such as Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Prince of Tennis, etc, their manga (comic) are still in production, thus you will see those anime with at least 200+ episodes. As much as fans loved Naruto, the filler period just killed its fan base. Naruto should have stopped it's so called '1st season' when they started the fillers. Then call the after-time-skip the 2nd season. Tsubasa chronicle is a good example. When its anime caught up with its manga, they ended the anime at ep 26 and wrapped it up as season 1. Telling fans that season 2 will start in a few month, that way, it will not lose its fan base over stupid clueless fillers. Bleach also learned its lesson from naruto, as seen how short its filler period was.
          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Episode 220 said there still 3 more weeks of fillers...
            Or so the dattebayo subs say.
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

When you say "Filler episodes". You mean they're just random episodes the guys made up until more Manga comes out? So they just run around with ninja stars and solve mysteries or something?
              DELETED

Comment

Okay let me explain this to you. Filler episodes are short little arcs full of nonsense used to put a lot of distance between the manga and the episodes. When they started the filler season (episode 136) they were really close to the manga, the anime would've caught up in just 10 episodes. It's like adapting a movie from a book series; you can't make another movie if you don't have the next book telling you what it's going to be about. But putting the distance between the manga, and the episodes comes at a cost. That’s what destroyed DBZ for many (DBZ fillers were filled with power ups), and most of the Naruto fanbase was wiped out from the last season alone. The fillers started at episode 135, so if you want to catch up that’s the big number you want to aim for.

Project Dragon, Dattebayo assumed that they were going to release the Kakashi Gaiden which explains how he got his Sharingan but if you saw the preview you would've seen otherwise. The 1 hour special coming next week, skips straight to the 2nd part of Naruto.

Comment

pretty interesting how he got it in the manga
                  but yeah i mean i watched through all of the fillers and some were so shitty i dont even know why they bothered making it
                  LA

Comment

Originally posted by Krusnik View Post
                    Okay let me explain this to you. Filler episodes are short little arcs full of nonsense used to put a lot of distance between the manga and the episodes. When they started the filler season (episode 136) they were really close to the manga, the anime would've caught up in just 10 episodes. It's like adapting a movie from a book series; you can't make another movie if you don't have the next book telling you what it's going to be about. But putting the distance between the manga, and the episodes comes at a cost. That’s what destroyed DBZ for many (DBZ fillers were filled with power ups), and most of the Naruto fanbase was wiped out from the last season alone. The fillers started at episode 135, so if you want to catch up that’s the big number you want to aim for.

Project Dragon, Dattebayo assumed that they were going to release the Kakashi Gaiden which explains how he got his Sharingan but if you saw the preview you would've seen otherwise. The 1 hour special coming next week, skips straight to the 2nd part of Naruto.
                    exactly what i was going to say..
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I was watching TV the other day, and I saw a commercial for Naruto action figures with a Gaara that when you push a button a plastic thing of sand pops up in front of him. I don't know if I will ever watch this series again unfortunately, up until the year of filler it was such a great anime, but now it just seems like some terrible sellout anime, and unless I hear otherwise, I will probaly not watch it again.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Dang, I wanted to see the Kakashi Gaiden.
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          I was watching TV the other day, and I saw a commercial for Naruto action figures with a Gaara that when you push a button a plastic thing of sand pops up in front of him. I don't know if I will ever watch this series again unfortunately, up until the year of filler it was such a great anime, but now it just seems like some terrible sellout anime, and unless I hear otherwise, I will probaly not watch it again.
                          fillers are crap. should never take it seriously

as far as im concerned, the 2nd season will be good. manga is being fukin great lately
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I been watching it on youtube every week and reading the manga on msn naruto manga returns webpage. Can't wait.
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Krusnik View Post

what he said although IMO the fillers started alot earlier
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Episodes 106-135 are all storyline. Episodes 100-105, were fillers so that's probably why you gave up on the anime.

Comment

Working...
                                X