• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese show

this cracks me up.

and thanks galleleo for the divx.com thing that has videos :P

http://stage6.divx.com/members/71562/videos/1006131

it's just hilarious lol. read the comments after you watch the video though, makes it all more understanding but ruins it if you read it first. :P

it's an actual show in Japan.

haha, that made me laugh
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

So Xog I have a question for you, I find (for the most part) Asian women very attractive, do Asian men look good to you, I mean do you fantasize about an Japanese man wrapping his tongue around your penis while you wank off to pictures of men?
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        So Xog I have a question for you, I find (for the most part) Asian women very attractive, do Asian men look good to you, I mean do you fantasize about an Japanese man wrapping his tongue around your penis while you wank off to pictures of men?
        roflmaoF
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Hard gay? The Japanese apparently aren't that subtle when it comes to labelling caucasian metrosexuals.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            For the first 5 or so words in your message I figured it would be an intelligent post.. unfortunately I was mislead.

And, No.

Comment

Insecurities itt.

This show is 'cute,' but I don't find it incredibly funny... nor many Japanese things funny.

Comment

Working...
              X