Question about female prisoners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about female prisoners

In countries where death penalty is allowed. What happens if female prisoner is pregnant? Does she still get executed, or do they wait till child is born, or what?

They are usually on death row for a while, and I think it's kinda hard to get knocked up in a prison, unless your cellmate is a chickwithdick.
    afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
      They are usually on death row for a while, and I think it's kinda hard to get knocked up in a prison, unless your cellmate is a chickwithdick.
      What do they do with chickwithdick prisoners? Put them will all the other prisoners?
      help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
      MegamanEXE> Chao
      MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
      (Sefarius)> ....
      (Hate The Fake)> LOL
      MegamanEXE> You are sick
      MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Off topic, but I had a dream I was pregnant the other night. When I woke up I thought I actually was pregnant and it freaked me out.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
          Off topic, but I had a dream I was pregnant the other night. When I woke up I thought I actually was pregnant and it freaked me out.
          The good Lord has rendered you pregnant.

Comment

Thought you were going to ask what happens when they drop the soap.

VAG UP THE ASS?

Comment

still funny
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                o god, another persia paradise
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

They will be on death row until the baby is born, and then the mother is executed. It varies from state to state, but the movie I watched (took place in Texas... yah I know, they'll kill anyone or anything...) had the woman put in the gas chamber after her daughter was born.

It's a pretty sad thing, and I can see why it would vary from place to place. I DON TKNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT MY MOMMY Like someone said though, by the time they arrived on death row, through courts and the like, the mother - unless incredibly irresponsible - would probably have had her child by that point.

And transgendered people are either put in the prison of their current sex (if they had an operation) or if they're considered 'unstable' or away from the norm, can be put away from other prisoners (ex: Michael Jackson would have had this situation had he been found guilty). I forget the exact terminology for the latter rule, but it applies to a lot of celebrities and people that would otherwise be put in immense danger.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                    They will be on death row until the baby is born, and then the mother is executed. It varies from state to state, but the movie I watched (took place in Texas... yah I know, they'll kill anyone or anything...) had the woman put in the gas chamber after her daughter was born.

It's a pretty sad thing, and I can see why it would vary from place to place. I DON TKNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT MY MOMMY Like someone said though, by the time they arrived on death row, through courts and the like, the mother - unless incredibly irresponsible - would probably have had her child by that point.
                    your sick sad psychotic murderous hell bitch of a mother? i think you might be better off.
                    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

EDIT: eh. Funny but not really worth posting after all. Stealth-edited.
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

lol if u were born a male, eben if you dont have those male parts anymore u will be put in with the faggots, all jails and prisons are the same

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post

And transgendered people are either put in the prison of their current sex (if they had an operation) or if they're considered 'unstable' or away from the norm, can be put away from other prisoners (ex: Michael Jackson would have had this situation had he been found guilty). I forget the exact terminology for the latter rule, but it applies to a lot of celebrities and people that would otherwise be put in immense danger.
                          lol protective custody is what jackson would be in

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                            lol if u were born a male, eben if you dont have those male parts anymore u will be put in with the faggots, all jails and prisons are the same
                            I think there's a way to legally change your sex/gender (I forget which is the sociological term) though.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                              your sick sad psychotic murderous hell bitch of a mother? i think you might be better off.
                              Not all of them are psychotic. :/

Comment

Working...
                              X