Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ezo
    Vampires in WC3 rocks, I play it often. wc3 is a great game
    Yea good times in vampires. I like to smash the village people and take their souls.
    ()_()
    (0.o)
    (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Heatha
      I like to smash the village people and take their souls.

I dunno... the construction worker and maybe the police officer will cave in, but that biker looks like he won't give up his soul very easily.

Comment

Are there different endings to WC3 if you beat it in different ways or in a certain amount of time?
        Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Yes beef there are, but i've never actually played the campaign so i don't know all the endings, but i know it shows orcs vs humans vs zerg in space or something... it's funny

As for UMS maps, yah I was into vampires, I like Defense of Ancients now, I reak havoc with the priestess on the Night Elf side

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
            Yes beef there are, but i've never actually played the campaign so i don't know all the endings, but i know it shows orcs vs humans vs zerg in space or something... it's funny

As for UMS maps, yah I was into vampires, I like Defense of Ancients now, I reak havoc with the priestess on the Night Elf side
            I beat the campaign and the ending was pretty damn long. It was also very funny to watch though. I was hoping for more of a dramatic cinema ending but instead you get fake outtakes of them trying to do movie scenes. They also show the evolution of some of the characters starting with something coming out of the water and then evolving into a WC3 character. Still haven't tried to play online though, I am guessing since I haven't played all that much I would get my ass wiped by all the pros who can't be beat.
            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
            X