Import Tuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Tuner

Just wondering if there are any other people who love to pimp out import cars like myself.
    Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

if i had money i would pimp out a car. But i got my stereo and that's all i need.

but when i can afford it i'm planning on buying ajeep so i can go offraoding, that's my passion. Offraoding and shit, fucking raise it up and tower over the little rice rockets.

i'll ahve some pictures of my smashed up cavalier that i'm driving now i have before the accident/ after the accident / after the repairs pictures the estimation cost for repairs was 5100 and i paid 200 for the parts adn did it witha buddy of mine. i'll post em when i get em up.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
      if i had money i would pimp out a car. But i got my stereo and that's all i need.

but when i can afford it i'm planning on buying ajeep so i can go offraoding, that's my passion. Offraoding and shit, fucking raise it up and tower over the little rice rockets.

i'll ahve some pictures of my smashed up cavalier that i'm driving now i have before the accident/ after the accident / after the repairs pictures the estimation cost for repairs was 5100 and i paid 200 for the parts adn did it witha buddy of mine. i'll post em when i get em up.
      we call that ROOTIN' down yonder
      Ну вот...

Comment

Well a Civic costs about 17k, and to pimp it up maximally it would be another 17k. I would rather just get a BMW with the 34k, but thats just me.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
          Is that Canadian $ or American?
          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
            Well a Civic costs about 17k, and to pimp it up maximally it would be another 17k. I would rather just get a BMW with the 34k, but thats just me.
            I hear you loud and clear. I think it is funny how these people buy a car with next to no power and then buy the car over again in parts to make it fast. It doesn't make much sense, but the end product that some people create is very cool. I personally do not race much at all and buying all that performance stuff gets way too expensive. I also live in a shitty place for imports as well. Someday I hope to be in a warmer climate where I don't have to hide my car from winter. But for some odd reason I still love the whole import scene and the cars that are in it.
            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
            X