Why does he have the karate suit on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does he have the karate suit on?

Do they teach you to handle bears in karate?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

do you see him trying to judo chop the bear
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Clan of the cavebear

Comment

The woman, who was not wearing the karate suit, got attacked. Clearly, you are less likely to get mauled if you wear a karate gi.

Comment

they can smell fear
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I saw that a couple years ago on "when animals attack" or something stupid like that.

But, on to something more interesting,

Comment

If you did this, would you tell your friends?

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

only if they thought i looked asian

Comment

All the bear wanted to do was give the woman a free facelift, god knows she needed it.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                  X