Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul-Driven Casting Call

Hey, here's the deal. I'm creating an animated fantasy series called

Soul-Driven, and I need voice actors. Here are two short trailers to give you an idea of what I'll be doing.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365627 (newest)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/296137 (a year old)

Soul-Driven is a homage to all the fantasy I've grown up with, but I've made some changes in the time between the old and new trailer. I want it to be a tribute and not a blatant rip-off of the fantasy I've been exposed to, so gone are the chocobos, gone are the airships, and gone are the orcs. I do have a few staples strewn throughout, but for the most part it's alot of stuff I've mashed together or come up with on my own.

A bunch of kids get sucked into a magic world and end up in all sorts of wacky trouble. I need voice actors to bring the series to life, and I'd really appreciate it if any of you would like to be involved. Simply e-mail me at LiquidBG@gmail.com , and I can send you a sample script. I don't need professional actors, it doesn't matter if you've never acted a day in your life, I want real people of all varieties so believe me, you can help. There won't be a huge amount of voice-acting either, even the main characters only have at most 2 hours of lines, so if you only have the time to do a few lines you can be a supporting character, or even a guy/girl that fights in a battle.

Again, LiquidBG@gmail.com

Thanks and have a great day.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

i'd do it if you like, send me a script at kmcscott@hotmail.com
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

if you need someone with a gay lisp

clearwater1215@hotmail.com
      carpe diem

Comment

only when i'm not sober,

subspacer@gmail.com
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Brit accent $

Pummal@gmail.com

or

Xseth8@hotmail.com

Comment

It's times like this when I wish that my voice could be classified as anything other than "dorky white boy."
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Thanks to spending several of my teen years sending prank phonecalls I'm able to get rid of my ridiculous Glasgow accent. Oh how original we were with our names. Anita Gofradump, Stu Pitt, Mabawzza Ritchie(baws = balls) and the all time classic, Harry Tadger.

e_mail2@hotmail.co.uk
              2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
              2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
              2:puker> he
              2:puker> maledonna
              2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

j_hoedemakers@yahoo.com
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

TWHeavenSent@gmail.com
                  I'd like to give it a go if i can :grin:

Comment

dothefandango@gmail.com

holla back
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I am willing to give it a go.

Galleleo at hot male dot com
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I wanna BE AN ANIME STAR KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

but it sounds like you already have enough help.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Last edited by genocidal; 03-17-2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

That's the great thing, I'll never have "too much" help. There are a min of 15 main male characters, along with a slew of supporting actors, so if you want to try, by all means let me know. Also, I'm dangerously short on female VA's (surprise surprise), so if your girlfriend, sister or whoever wants to be intraweb famous, spread the word!

Thanks to everyone who is willing to help, I'll be sending out the sample script in a few days
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I do all sorts of voices/accents fairly well. Hit me up and I'll see what I can do.
                              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                              X