Fuck TWD
    sage

You try so hard to be cool. :/
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
      You try so hard to be cool. :/
      you should try harder, seeing as acting like an asshole isn't making you mr. popular
      Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
      Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

A new announcement on Eeks

Fuck Eeks
        sage

Comment

is this guy actually allowed to make an announcemet about something? i've noticed he's a dumbass
          Ну вот...

Comment

Wait, is this guy trying to make fun of me? This from the fucking shitheaded moron who thinks that frequency to frequency chat means team chat.
            Also likes to LT constantly, and get his dorky friends to pick him in jav in ?go base so that he can sit outside the flagroom all day shotting from the same whole even if his team is in base.
            By some dumb fag:
            giving LTs their own arena...no one would base in these arenas, thus defeating the purpose of LTs, we want to blow up base.
            They also enjoy sucking elephant cock for coke in their spare time.
            By the same complete fucking idiot:
            beef, who do you show your bounty off to, all your mesely, lowlife SS friends?

Self satisfaction you say? so I guess you masterbate when you get a high bounty?
            And thats not why you LT you dumb faggot? Hypocrite.
            Another waste of bandwidth by the same dumb fucking cocksucker:
            it's people like mayo that need to be taken out of the gene pool, learn to spell white piece of trash.
            Jealous that evolution will already take care of morons like you because they never get laid?
            The Kool-Aid Man Gives AEN@#$&*%^@#|MA two thumbs way the fuck down:
            A cello quartet?? 4 cellos in one group...there's usually only 1

btw, GTFO MY FORUMS NOOB

where've you been hoju?
            LOZL GTFO STFU GFYS EZ $$$$$$$$ 9 OUT OF 10 CONGRESSMEN AGREE, SUPER FUCKING STUPID SPACESHIPGAME LINGO LIKE THIS SHITHEAD USES IS FUCKING RETARDED
            There was a shithead who posted crap ee-ai ee-ai ee-oh:it's man's yearning to want to know everything there is possibly to know, that can't be changed.
            ITS ALSO MAN'S YEARNING FOR YOU TO SHUT THE LIVING MOTHER FUCKITY FUCK UP FOREVER MOTHER FUCKER
            sage

Comment

FATALITY!
              Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
              Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

plxz stop using caps hay the internet is al lfake u cant hurt me becos its not real life u ??
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

what louis is sayin is true
                  -_-

Comment

Piglet is the best avatar ever. Just barely beating out the generic Halloween pumpkin.

Comment

My rabbit is on some serious drugs. It's all about the rabbit.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I am right, he is a dumbass who has entirely too much time on his hands. A dumbass who has so much time that he goes through all of my posts and makes a comment about them. A dumbass with so much time that he sits his on his computer checking his email every 5 seconds hoping that someone, just might have sent him something. A dumbass who gets excited when he's realized he just won a chance to get a paid vacation. This dumbass is the kind of person who stay out of the gene pool.

I hope that one day you grow up, and learn how to use a gun....so that one day you'll use it on yourself.
                        Ну вот...

Comment

You're really terrible at insulting people. Stop trying.

Comment

Don't you guys ever get tired of playing the "rebelling ganster kid" role?
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I KNOW I'M A HARDCORE GANGSTER

Well I'm not, bug HoGo is

HARDOCRE!
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X