X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nickname vs Total fucking hotness

Nick won.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Me vs Sarien, Me vs Illiteracy.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

lol you versus p_l

Comment

Ratty versus every single word that appears between the very first word and the very last word of any post that is longer than one sentence. Yes, I know, I keep harping on him about it, but really, it is a bit asinine of him and he does have it coming to him. Every time he has a stupid argument with people on this forum, it reminds me of that bit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail where they argue incessantly about European and African swallows.

Comment

I was going to say RATTY vs. America, but TK hit the nail on the head.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
              Nickname vs Total fucking hotness

Nick won.
              i don't even know what this means, but way to go me.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                I was going to say RATTY vs. America, but TK hit the nail on the head.
                I'm just surprised I hadn't used that one before.

Comment

Originally posted by cundor View Post
                  Jerome + attitude
                  i dont get it
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Oh wait what was that guy called who preached about Africa all the time! He was awesome!

Comment

squadless vs subspace server
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

ghb's threads vs general discussion

general discussion wins easy.
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                          i dont get it
                          Nor do I
                          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                            Oh wait what was that guy called who preached about Africa all the time! He was awesome!
                            hahahaha, gotta love it
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

When I was backstabbed by a couple of fellow high leaders on RB, I had quite a few epic rivalries and arguments on the old RB squad forums, which have since been deleted, despite having the most rapid post rate out of any of the TW sub-forums. I lost about 800 posts from my post count when it was removed, but a lot of wounds were mended on all ends because of it.

I believe Kolar, shade's child, heaven, vati and perhaps some others had a couple of multi-page spars with me for a good two weeks. Fun times, but I'm glad that is all behind us

Comment

WAY TOO FUKIN LONGf

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                                When I was backstabbed by a couple of fellow high leaders on RB, I had quite a few epic rivalries and arguments on the old RB squad forums, which have since been deleted, despite having the most rapid post rate out of any of the TW sub-forums. I lost about 800 posts from my post count when it was removed, but a lot of wounds were mended on all ends because of it.

I believe Kolar, shade's child, heaven, vati and perhaps some others had a couple of multi-page spars with me for a good two weeks. Fun times, but I'm glad that is all behind us

Pummel vs attention span

Comment

Working...
                                X