RIP Mr. Rogers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Mr. Rogers.

Mr. Rogers was the fucking coolest. I just wish the European Subspace community would show more respect.

1:blast> NO!
    1:Jugend> ?
    1:blast> NOT MR ROGERS!
    1:Jugend> ?
    1:blast> HE DIED
    1:Jugend> Who
    1:blast> MR ROGERS!
    1:Jugend> Who is he
    1:blast> YOU DAMN FOREIGN BASTARD WITH YOUR ANIME
    1:blast> HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW WHO MR ROGERS IS
    1:Jugend> Is it a bunny
    1:blast> No.
    1:blast> Children's television host.
    1:Jugend> Shit happens
    1:blast> NOT MR ROGERS
    1:Jugend> Apparently Mr Rogers

Bastards.

Comment

He died?! oamgoadgoasdfsaodfosdamfsadlfias;fjdslfasj;dfksadf ;laksfl;sajdf;lasjdfl;adsjfas;dlfjdsa;lfjksga;asfj as;dflksad;lajsd;lkjsdbafnas;ldfnbasdfsadfasdfsd asv bvsc c af bcdsfasdfasdfasdb vzvdsvoamgoadgoasdfsaodfosdamfsadlfias;fjdslfasj;d fksadf;laksfl;sajdf;lasjdfl;adsjfas;dlfjdsa;lfjksg a;asfjas;dflksad;lajsd;lkjsdbafnas;ldfnbasdfsadfas dfsd asv bvsc c af bcdsfasdfasdfasdb vzvdsvoamgoadgoasdfsaodfosdamfsadlfias;fjdslfasj;d fksadf;laksfl;sajdf;lasjdfl;adsjfas;dlfjdsa;lfjksg a;asfjas;dflksad;lajsd;lkjsdbafnas;ldfnbasdfsadfas dfsd asv bvsc c af bcdsfasdfasdfasdb vzvdsvoamgoadgoasdfsaodfosdamfsadlfias;fjdslfasj;d fksadf;laksfl;sajdf;lasjdfl;adsjfas;dlfjdsa;lfjksg a;asfjas;dflksad;lajsd;lkjsdbafnas;ldfnbasdfsadfas dfsdasvbvscc afbcdsfasdfasdfasdbvzvdsvoamgoadgoasdfsaodfosdamfs adlfias;fjdslfasj;dfksadf;laksfl;sajdf;lasjdfl;ads jfas;dlfjdsa;lfjksga;asfjas;dflksad;lajsd;lkjsdbaf nas;ldfnbasdfsadfasdfsd asv bvsc c af bcdsfasdfasdfasdb vzvdsv

etc etc

I can remember him from childhood, I love how he showed how crayons were made, that episode changed my life forever.

Comment

Yeah, I heard that this morning. Actually made a quality show for children. Not like the Sesame Street shit with the drugged out muppets, or Barney with a big fat purple "dinosaur" that supposivly survived the extinction and mutated into a children's telavision show figure. Mr. Rogers was the fucking coolest. Damn you bastard Euros who don't care.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I remember watching Mr. Rogers in my childhood. He was always a cool guy... educating children is something I've always had respect for.

Comment

I remember watching him every morning when i was 5. He was the bset. There was 900+ shows of Mr. rogers neighborhood, I wish i could of seen them all . R.I.P. Mr. Rogers.
            ()_()
            (0.o)
            (")(")

Comment

I remember that one where he went to the crayon factory. Quality stuff. He lived in Pittsburgh like myself and now we've lost one of our local heros. Great guy.

Comment

Even the Dalai Lama loved Fred Rogers. It is sad to see him go. He always creeped me out a bit, but at the same time was the best. Thank you for teaching me how to tie my shoes, Mr. Rogers.

Comment

He still is our neighbors, just like he had always been... except this time is neighboring the skies.

is it true though, that mr. rogers was a green beret sniper of the vietnam war with like 73 confirmed kills?
                  and under his dress shirt and cardigan are a bunch of tattoos?
                  he was also an ordained minister i believe. He was a remarkable man nonetheless, an icon to many.

RIP Fred McFeely Rogers, aka... Mister Rogers
                  (watch the video on that page, try not to cry, it's hard)
                  hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                  !

Comment

Ernie Coombs > Fred Rogers.

Mr. Dressup owned Mr. Rogers.

They both are dead now, who's next? Jerry Springer? the great shows from my childhood.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Its a good time in the neighbourhood.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Ernie "Mr Dressup" Coombs was an original puppeteer (Along with Fred himself) when Mr Roger's Neighbourhood first aired on the CBC in Canada before moving to the States.

Comment

A) The crayon factory show was kickass. I can remember that episode quite vividly.

B) What the hell was up with that one puppet on there? I can't remember what it was called. You know, the one with the long, fucked up nose and the voice that sounded like a guy trying to be feminine. That thing scared me.
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I loved when he played with blocks, and I think everyone remembers the crayon factory because he probably visited it every season, thus making about 10 crayon factory episodes.

Comment

For those of you living in Overbrook, West Philadelphia, me and a couple of my homies are going to memorize the life of this magnificent man by dumping 40s on the curb infront of the 7/11.
                              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                              X