Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIT offering courses online for free

MIT OCW's goals are to:

-Provide free, searchable, access to MIT's course materials for educators, students, and self-learners around the world.
    -Extend the reach and impact of MIT OCW and the "opencourseware" concept.
    So apparently courses at MIT are now being offered online for free. All the courses don't appear to be for current year studies (some off them are course material from 2002, but some are rather current), and you don't get any credit/degree from the school. You also don't get any help from the faculty, so I suppose this is just for your own personal benifit. I haven't tried any of the courses, but if someone has free time on their hands and wants to give it a look-through, tell me how it goes!

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/index.htm
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

That's pretty cool, I'm tempted to actually try it
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I think Harvard was doing that too. I saw it on TV sometime in the past year. I think it was on Jimmy Kimmel? Their courses had been set up as a pay as you go, but not college equiv. degree....just a certificate of some sorts.
      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Neat!
        I guess that's one step forward to help education reach every1, a small one but a step anyway, with each passing day descrimination is more and more based on education and academic degree!
        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Here, take this .pdf, decipher what the teacher means, and understand a difficult mathematical concept by re-reading it twenty thousand times.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Peasants.

Comment

Working...
            X