Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn: PaulO

i totally forgot this, and am too lazy to dredge up that thread

Nat Shermans last ridiculously long - they're 100, 120mm long but they burn forever. maybe 2 camel cigarettes' worth. they come in a plethora of flavors - normal, black & gold (black cigarettes with gold fiters, the paper burns yellow at the tip), fantasia (normal cigs with different colored papers - blue, yellow, red, green, pink), touch of mint (NOT menthols, but definitely minty), clove, lights, etc. they're slim compared to normal cigarettes, gauge-wise, and tbh... classy. for a sit-down-bored smoke they're perfect, and usually among smoking aficionados, a conversation piece. but the length of the smoke (seriously, maybe 10 minutes) makes them useless in smoke-break type situations. i've put many a nat sherman out when it's only burned halfway down.

I'm about to head out to the tobacconist and buy a pack of the Queen-sized ones (they're even longer and thinner). I remembered these because today I was cleaning out my car, and found a box with 2 of the touch of mint's left. (When I'm done with cigarettes and I'm driving, I toss over the backseat into the trunk, I tossed maybe 30-40 packs into the trash as I was cleaning.)
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

oh, and if you take a nat sherman filter apart, they have a definitely unique filtration system. they actually toss in little pieces of something, which apparently filters cigarette smoke.

and the touch of mint cigarettes not being menthol - i was right. upon closer examination, they actually put pieces of mint in the filter. they're delicious.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      oh, and if you take a nat sherman filter apart, they have a definitely unique filtration system. they actually toss in little pieces of something, which apparently filters cigarette smoke.
      More than likely, Charcoal.

Like in Pur water filters.

It's why I -LOVE- P-Funks, because they too have the charcoal bits in their filters.
      SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
      AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

Working...
      X