Last Night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Night.

This guy that I don't particularly like tried to kill himself by jumping off a 4 story watchtower. My friend and a police officer pushed him aside as he was falling and he landed on gravel instead of cement....That's probably the only reason he survived. It was still fucked up to see/hear.

Anyways, I was wondering if any of you have experience with this. Apparently suicide threats/attempts are fairly common in college settings.

It sucks though, because now due to this ordeal and the fact that I witnessed it, I have to go to Suicide Rehabilitation Therapy. Basically, despite the fact that I told them I'm fine, aside from being a little shaken from it, I still have to go to this lame shit.

Thoughts?
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

I knew someone when I was younger, and he committed suicide at age 28, recently. The effects on the parents of the only child were disastrous; I witnessed how distraught they both were at the funeral. It was awful.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I don't think the person I knew was that bad off, really. One of my friends ... maybe 5 years ago? Said he wanted to just die or kill himself. So I said "Stop being a fucking newb". Exact quote ... and he didn't kill himself. I don't think he was serious though... still friends, even, lol.
      DELETED

Comment

A rather good friend of mine - we had been taking japanese lessons together for over a year - commited suicide by boiling yew berries and drinking that...I think I understood WHY he wanted to die, but never could fathom why he chose slowly dying in the hospital for 3 days over something quicker. Perhaps his artsy nature had something to do with that, and maybe he wanted to die like a misunderstood bohemian. It's too late to find out now, anyway.
        2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
        2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
        2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
        2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
        2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
        1:spider> Wooooohoo!
        1:spider> .*passes the hat*
        1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Once when I was around 15 I drove on a small forest road not far from my house with my moped, and I passed a parked car. I saw there was somebody sitting in it and there were a lot of smoke in the car. I also saw there was this hose running from the exhaust pipe to one of the windows sealed with duck tape.
          So I pulled out the hose and went to get my dad. We saved the mans life but and got his wife to come and get him. This is like the first time I think back about it.. Never got or needed any therapy or similar (I think at least)..

Comment

thiz 1 gui was all liek 'yo im guna jemp' an' i wuz all liek noe don' jemp and hee was liek 'okie smileyfayze'

=)

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
              thiz 1 gui was all liek 'yo im guna jemp' an' i wuz all liek noe don' jemp and hee was liek 'okie smileyfayze'

=)
              No, he jumped. He broke his tailbone, his elbow and a few ribs.

I don't think I'll ever see him again though, because his parents are richer than rich and will probably put him away somwhere nice.

In retrospect though, this kid is probably the most selfish person I've ever met, so this wasn't all that surprising....Afterall, I still doubt he wanted to die (he jumped feet first) because he called people and spoke with the police for quite a while.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I've been dealing with lots of suicidal people last 5 weeks... whee psychiatry.
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                  Apparently suicide threats/attempts are fairly common in college settings.

When the exams are close, students always try to commit suicide... The ones that fail to kill themselves, get their degree and become president of the USA. It's the circle of life.
                  some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                  1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                  1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Working...
                  X