Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush and Blair charged by the International Criminal Tribunal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush and Blair charged by the International Criminal Tribunal?

Well i was listening to some news when i heard that a procurer(sp) form the international criminal tribunal was going to press a charge against George W Bush and Tony Blair because of the war on Iraq.
    Decided to search the internet for it and found something about it on the internet on Al Jazeera's site .
    http://english.aljazeera.net/English...rchiveId=10077
    Anyway what i heard was that there was lots of complications due to Iraq not recognising the ICT and several other issues that have to do with international law wich i'm not fully aware.
    What are your opinions on the subject? Do you thing it will go further then what it currently is?

Hans Blix seems to have acused both of them form having manipulated the report on the weapons of mass destruction? Illegal war?
    Last edited by Arikel; 03-18-2007, 03:23 PM.
    A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Al-Jeezera, the most trusted name in Anti-American news.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Yes i know
      But i also read from a source, that i won't post since it's in portuguese, based on Reuters, one of the most trusted news agency worldwide. I just haven't searched for it yet and it seems to relate to something that Hans Blix, the former UN inspector that was in charge of finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq said about Bush and Blair manipulating those reports.
      A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Republicans live in another reality and are above the law. No international consensus, no international law and likely no international political or military force will stop the neoconservative movement.

Comment

Working...
        X