• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
    Thanks, that was fun:grin:
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Nick.. that was soo easy..

Now try and find the other R in my post.

Note, not the R in try, other or the capitalized single one.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Wow .. people actually read these myspace bulletins? I gotta be careful about that, lol.
        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
          It said it needs to be reposted for my wish to come true so I did.. :x
          Which is, of course, to get staff
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

WTF. Put all myspace bulletins in UC where they belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
              R
              found it
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

dude, wtf.

get this shit back on myspace, where it fucking belongs.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Recycled Humor
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

1. I wish Sertifi would be banned.
                    2. I wish Sertifi would be banned soon.

Comment

shit

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                        found it
                        So you did.. they don't call you the number 1 subspace detective for nothing.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          Nick.. that was soo easy..

Now try and find the other R in my post.

Note, not the R in try, other or the capitalized single one.
                          I win
                          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                          ---A few minutes later---
                          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                          9:Kim> UM
                          9:Kim> i didn't
                          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Find the O :

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQ
                            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
                              I win
                              Nick already won, and I said NOT capitalized single one.. there were 2, thus both a not.

Comment

Originally posted by cundor View Post
                                Find the O :

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
                                Oh i found it
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X